His heart (peter parker) || angst ||

ANGST
(y/n is tony stark daughter)
y/n pov

we actually have a sweet relationship.
we've been dated for 6 years,but because we're blip so we've been dating for 1 years.

in the middle of our date i said.
y/n: "i want to say something."
peter: "what is it?"
y/n: "i wanna breakup."
peter: "why?"
y/n: "i liked bucky,i'm sorry."
peter: "hm...ok i understand.hope he loves you."

peter: "can i take you home?"

when on his motorcycle i saw our photo together doing a spiderman kiss.

y/n: "why is this photo?"
peter: "yeah, I installed it. i like this photo."
y/n: "did you just hung it up huh?"
peter: "yeah hehe, I moved apartment,but is a little far from here,so i installed this photo,so i can see this when i tired of driving."
y/n: "if you are tired why are you looking at my photo."
peter: "the tired just go away if i see this, there's someone i love waiting for me."
y/n: "hmm...am i?"
peter: "of course."

few minutes later on y/n's home.

morgan came out and hug peter:
"brother peter."
peter: "hey little one,miss me?"
morgan: "alot."
peter: "how much?"
morgan: "3000!"
peter: "wow that's alot."
y/n: "thanks for driving me home."
peter: "no problem."
then i kissed him and he kissed me back, i don't say that this is our last kiss because i would kiss him anytime even we already broke up, i know i'm just my dad,a playgirl.

morgan: "ew."

y/n: "goodbye peter!"
peter: "byee."

then i go inside.
my chest hurts, I took 2 items of medicine for me to drink.
i actually have a problem with my heart. i broke up with him because i don't want peter to be worried.

I'm afraid I can't accompany Peter, I don't want to make Peter feel a deep loneliness. then I cut off my relationship. in my heart I felt so sad.

peter pov
why is she broke up with me?

without y/n realizing,i know that y/n have a problem with her heart.
but,i pretend that i don't know,i know that she dont want me to being worried.

i take a look on our photo.
i'll miss her.
suddenly seen a very bright beam of light. woe, then I got hit.

3rd pov
y/n go to the same hospital as peter's.
she go to hospital to do a check up on her heart,hoping that someone donate their heart.
she knows that no one will donate their heart,but she thinks that's ok,because the first person that greet her is the fallen heroes.

peter made it trough surgery.
but he's making a deal with the doctors.

the tomorrow
the doctors said that someone wants to donate their heart.
y/n and your family so happy.
happy,rhodey,pepper,morgan is there to drive you,even bucky was there.

the heart surgery is successful.
everyone comes to your room,but the nurse is giving you a record from who donated his heart.
everyone watch the video either.
turned out it was peter.

"hey love!, feel better yet?
i think you will not agree with my decision.
but,believe me,i did this because i love you. even when our relationship ended.
i have an accident at the night where i drive you home.i knew that you have  a problem with your heart.
you have to move on,i mean, you have bucky, i gave all of my trust to him for taking a good care of you.
Bucky if you see this, please be her lover and take a good care of her.
dont be scared if im gone, im already happy up there with the fallen heroes.

take care of my heart y/n, i love you so much."

after watching that video you cried alot.