four

"River, it's 10:00 you should go!" Emmet calls from upstairs. Blake gets up, scraping his chair in the process, and goes to the door. He gets out the keys, opens it and locks it once he is out.

Oh yeah.I need to speak to Emmet about the keys.

"Emmet Treasure!" I call, and walk to the living room where he is sat.

"What now."

"You gave River the keys." I say, sitting down to face him, he looks at me with impatience.

"So?"

"So!" I yell , exasperated, "so!? What if I'm having sex or somat and he barges in, drunk!!"

"more like you two would be having it." He mumbles under his breath.

"EMMET! You bitch, I swear you'll regret this is the morning," I hiss at him through my teeth.

I walk out the room and Emmet acts like I wasn't even there in the first place.

Rude!

***

The bell goes for break and I remember about our deal. The deal with River.

Not that I forgot about it.

I run out the classroom, and I see him leaning against the wall, a few inches away from the boys toilets. He isn't a liar at least.

"Oh, so your not a pussy." He jokes smirking but I glare.

"I don't even know why I came here." I huff, turning around but he grabs my arm, turning me around to face him again.

"That's kinda what you messaged me."  He whispers in my ear.

I feel tingles up my spine, wow.

"Uh..."

" I'm coming over tonight. "

"What?" I splutter, moving away from him, "you can't just invite your self in my house whenever you feel like it, especially when your drunk."

"If this is about me trying to fuck you-"

"Trust me, it isn't, I don't want your finger up my ass. Or should I say fingers."

" Hey-"

"Save it for another desperate girl who has a crush on you, because I definitely am going to stop trying to make you like me for someone I'm not." I snap before I can help it. Oh Shit. I just said I like him...!!!!!! FUCK.

"What?" He asks and his eyes grow wide once he takes in what I have said. "You like me?" He whispers , then begins to chuckle.

"Your cute." He comments before walking off.

Oh?

So that is it then!?

I race after him and grab his arm. "Your such an idiot! By the way, I've already arranged with Emmet to take our keys off you!" I lie, shouting at him now. "Your such a self centered egotistical-" his lips crash on to mine.

I just stand there, frozen in the middle of the corridor whilst his hands rub my waist gently, I don't move my lips.

He bites onto my lip gently once he realizes what I'm trying to so, I gasp, opening my mouth accidentally and his tongue searches my mouth. I can't help but let out an embarrassing moan, and I helplessly wrap my arms around his neck, pulling at his thick, dark blonde hair.

He pushes me against a locker as I melt into him, moving my lips in
synch with his. He pushes his body with mine, making me almost moan again. His lips move into mine expertly, ravishing. They keep moving side to side, up and down. Everywhere on my lips.

It feels so good that I just don't remember we are in the middle of a corridor.

I am so occupied with him I don't realize the crowd of people watching us, and some shouting out .... Let's just say... Embarrassing.... Words.

I push at his chest gently, out of breath, only I regret it when I'm forced to look into his piercing lustful eyes.

"Ooh! Love birds!" Shouts a familiar voice.

Indiana...

Or as everyone calls her, Inday.

"So, after you broke up with me, River, you missed my kisses so you hooked up with that loner." She coos, " you could easily get me back, River Sliver, "

Barf.

Blake broke up with her after he found another girl to so called hook up with. Only he used the girl (Amya) for a one night stand!

His arms are still around my waist and I push him back once more, and he turns around to face the crowd of people. I run, pushing my way through the crowd, question after question thrown at me.

I wonder how it feels to have paparazzi after you!

I run into the girls toilets, and look at my self in the mirror. This can't be me. This isn't me.

I don't kiss random boys.

But River is not a random boy! He's my crush, the most popular and handsome boy in school! My subconscious adds.

I jump when the door swings open, startling me.

I look to see Indiana, but I don't have time to ponder over her disgusting caked face with too much makeup... (Doesn't that mean the same thing???) What ever.

I'm just getting to look at her super long eye lashes which look like cockroach legs, until her knuckles collide with my face, my head is swung back to the left.

Her hand lingers there for a few moments, as if she is deciding what to do to me next. Eventually she lets go and surprisingly I see tears in her eyes.