The sneak out {Chapter-2}

{I am dedicating this chapter to take_the_shot She's an amazing person and a great cover maker, The cover over here is her cover and i don't take any credit for that cover, It's totally amazing. Thanks for making this cover for me}
Fast forward
-----------15 years later---------

Jade's now a 15 Year old teen. She has pure jade green eyes and light brown hair and she is super rebellious right now.

Jade has never stepped out of the gates, The most she would go out would only be out of the huge red borderline, Until now. Jade had just had enough of Mary's constant safety precautions and training so jade decides to sneak out today night and visit a nearby town.

Jade put on her purple/Dark blue hoodie which covered half of her face. Jade put on a red t-shirt under the hoodie and wore normal denim jeans and her sneakers. She snuck into one of the cabinets and took Mary's book which Mary always has with her.

Jade went to her room upstairs and carefully stepped out of the window. She stepped on the side railings and looked down. Jade knew that the distance between her room and the ground was really high but she also knew that if she somehow managed to succeed then she could explore the nearby town.

Without thinking thrice, Jade jumped down and actually managed to land on her legs without being hurt. It felt pretty easy and she wasn't surprised that what just happened was strange because now jade had adjusted to strange things happening to her. As now all that jade would do was just going towards the frozen lake and sitting next to the stone statue of a woman lifting her left hand, Jade always thought that the statue was a bit wierd but well that didn't stop jade from sitting next to that statue and singing or talking to herself or practicing her guitar.

Jade even once swore that she saw tears coming out of the statues eyes! But like always, Nobody believed her.

Jade now, Headed outside of the gates. She picked up the courage to run as fast as she could which was saying something. She ran towards the direction mentioned in Mary's book and soon jade found herself in a town which was bright lit.

There were people holding candles and wearing great clothes and jade without realizing was walking towards a stadium.

She was just walking inside, Without realizeing that she had just walked in the backstage of a concert. She was still walking when she bumped into a 30 year old woman who wore red glasses with a high ponytail and wore a suit. The woman inspected jade, Looking at her and then she said.

"You're the replacement!! Thank God you've arrived on such short notice! Sally neon got sick at the last moment and now we need you to perform the last performance and just speak a few words! You are also late! We don't even have time to get you ready so just don't remove you're hoodie".

Jade cluelessly just looked at her.

"Well don't just stand there! My name's Frenchie and I am your agent".
"What- But"
"No buts! You have a concert to attend. Come on now. You just have to perform an original song with you're guitar" said Frenchie

After that Frenchie pushed jade onto the stage not even letting her to speak. The crowd went crazy and jade really wasn't ready. Jade went through the book of Mary, Hoping she could find something . She found some lines and now she had the whole song revised in her head but she still had her stage fear.

Without knowing what to do, Jade looked through the crowd and she spotted a girl wearing a Raven hoodie and she was making eyecontact with jade. That girl smiled and Jade felt like she got a boost of confidence.

She now went up to the mic and saw the crowd again. She was now holding a guitar.

{NOT MY OWN SONG! THIS IS TAYLOR SWIFTS SONG AND I AM JUST USING THE LYRICS}

I was reminiscing just the other day,
While having coffee all alone and Lord, it took me away.
Back to a first-glance feeling on New York Time.
Back when you fit in my poems like a perfect rhyme.
Took off faster than a green light "Go".
Yeah, you skipped the conversation when you already know.
I left a note on the door with a joke we'd made,
And that was the first day.

And darling, it was good never looking down.
And right there where we stood was holy ground.

Spinning like a girl in a brand new dress,
We had this big wide city all to ourselves.
We blocked the noise with the sound of 'I need you',
And for the first time I had something to lose,
And I guess we fell apart in the usual way.
And the story's got dust on every page,
But sometimes I wonder how you think about it now.
And I see your face in every crowd.

Cause darling, it was good never looking down.
And right there where we stood was holy ground.

after the performance the crowd went wild screaming and clapping and when jade looked around to see the Raven hoodie girl She was still there, jade then again went up and took the mic and said
"As the last performance of today thank you everyone for coming and supporting all of us could be really glad to say thank you to a really important girl there" said jade while pointing towards the Raven hoodie girl "you're the one in the Raven hoodie thank you".

The girl in the Raven hoodie freaked out and the crowd went silent then she screamed"YOU CAN SEE ME"??

Jade wanted to reply "yes of course" but then frenchie came up and wrapped the show up by pulling jade backstage.

"There was no one there in the direction you pointed" said Frenchie

Jade freaked out and out and without saying anything she went in the way the Raven hoodie girl went she caught up with her and turned her around.

"Whoa whoa whoa! Wait right there what did you mean by you can see me of course I can see you and why couldn't anybody else see you"? Asked jade.
"hi well I have no time for this right now and- wait is that the necklace...The necklace why do you have that necklace"? Asked the Raven hoodie girl.
"I asked you first and this necklace is mine I've had it since I was born" said jade.

"Wait so you are the secret" Asked the Raven hoodie girl
"What secret" asked jade
"Oh my God what are you doing out of the gates today!?" Asked the raven hoodie girl
"What!?" Asked jade
"go back right now run or fly no wait you still have time so just run and remember to not to tell anyone about this"said the raven hoodie girl
"I will tell the whole fricking world if you don't first explain and tell me you're name" Said jade
"Raven. And the time will come when I and the other's will explain you! Now I am late so I'll just teleport you to you're room alright?" Said raven, Acting not bothered
"But- WAIT" Jade would have continued if raven had not cut her off, Grabbed jades hand and bam! There was a huge blue light and jade had reached her room.

"adiós!" Said raven and again there was a huge blue light and raven was gone.

Hey! Thanks for reading! I think this is the longest chapter I've ever written! Did you like it? Leave suggestions in the comments and vote if you like it. Today's shout out goes to one of the best match makers out there after cupid and that is *over dramatic piano and violin music* LilyTheRiddler7 !! She's my bestie and a great ship maker. Check out her stories. Until next time, Stay safe and stay hydrated
-Jessica