Chapter 8: Continued Battle~(Koraline POV)

Koraline's POV

I grinned widely. I saw the fear on my prey's face

"Sorry but I can't let this man go" I said

"Well whatever your reason is, you will go directly to jail, Henry!! He called for his butler who bowed

"Yes, master" He said, then he came attacking me! Too bad he was too slow. He kicked my face but I dodged his kick and a couple of back flips. I fought him with my axe. Why can't I chop him easily like how I chop those pathetic servants of that tard?! This can only lead to one thing. He's...

"So you're a demon, huh?" I said,giggling and kicked his face

"I suppose you are one too. But why do you smell like that?" He asked me. Oh no...I should put more of that cream on...

"Smell like what exactly" I asked him back though I already know the answer

"I don't know. But you smell different than an average demon" He said. I grinned

"It's just probably some perfume that I wore earlier" I lied. I saw him raise an eyebrow

"Well, I got no time to waste. I gotta kill him" I said and ran pass by the butler and killed my prey then I placed the cloth beside him. They were both eye- side because of my speed. I know that they were shocked of my speed because not every pure demon can do that. But I'm not a pure demon. Heh..

"Bye darlings~" I said walking away and waving 'goodbye. Then a sword came from behind. I quickly dodged it

"I don't think so" Devian said from my back then the sword went back to him. I scoff

:You see, you and Henry aren't the only demons here" He said then he removed  his blue wig hair, revealing his sun-yellow.....long hair? Then he tied it into a low ponytail. Then he made his eyes a demon's

"I am one too, my dear" He said and attacked me with his sword. I dodged his attacks. But..he's fast, I'll give him that. I don't want to harm him. I'm in a good mood. I only harm people when they think of my family in a bad image. Plus, like what I said earlier, I'm in a good mood.

After minutes of fighting, I was kind of tired. Don't get me wrong, I'm not that weak. But I really need my beauty rest. But he still won't stop. Even though I can see the tired expression on his face. He also needs his rest. I had to think of something to stop him. Alright, I have an idea. But I wouldn't like this. He hit the sword to the ground so I grabbed it so that he won't stab me. Ouch..my hand is bleeding, I better make this fast. I put my face near to his and kissed him. I felt his eyes widen up but I just closed mine so that I won't look embarrassed. Our kiss was pretty long so I broke it and got my axe then jumped away. I loved his lips, though. So soft. Wait...why am I thinking about that. Oh I know why because I'm insane!! HAHAHAHAHA!! Alright Koraline, behave. I jumped roof to roof till' I went back to the hotel. I saw Feli laying on the floor. Tsk tsk tsk! She might catch cold. I put her arm on my shoulder and led her to the couch. I layed her there. Then I went to the washroom and changed to my nightgown. I put some special cream on my skin. I remembered that that demon butler sensed my scent. After that, I looked outside the window.

"What a night. I really enjoyed this night" I said then my eyes turned into demon's eyes but....the sclera of my eyes turned black. Oh crap, I gotta drink that juice. I got a bottle with blue-green and drank a sip since there was very little left. Then my eyes turned pinkish like a demons but this time, without the black sclera. Oh God, that was close.....I'm probably tired. This is happening very often to me than my last years. I better get some rest. I went to my bed and layed there and I fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Give it a vote PLZ