Chapter 8

Before dinner...

"I want that daughter of theirs." Price Austin says.

"Oh brother." Price Justin spoke as he face palmed himself.

"What, she's cute and very attractive." He said.

He isn't wrong, but she's not available. Michael walked in making Austin smirk.

"I'm watching her very closely and it seems she's getting closer to my...daughter." Michael states making Austin hit his hand on the table.

"I'm going to leave, have a nice day brother." Justin said literately leaving.

"What do you mean by getting close to your daughter?" Austin asked.

"They admitted their feelings for eachother." He answered.

"Well then, you killed your wife you can kill your daughter too." Austin said making Michael take a deep breath.

He left and went to go get the food ready for dinner. He walked over to the food and ate a piece while swallowing it whole.

"Happy?" He asked making them clap.

"Is the food good?" Alejandro asked.

"Very." Michael answered making everyone grab a piece.

Good thing they didn't poison the food, that would've been the death of him plus them all.

"Something still doesn't feel right." Dinah muttered.

After dinner all the knights went outside to get a run in. After that run, they got their swords and practiced swinging. Michael saw Lauren doing whatever she was doing until she put down her sword for water. He walked over to her and picked up the sword aiming them at her. She turned around as they are held to her neck.

"You really wanna do this again?" Lauren asked bored.

"This time it's going to end up with you dead." Michael growled making Lauren clench her jaw.

They were far from each other so really no one could. He swung both of them which Lauren manage to dodge one as the other cut her.

(I'm sorry about this...)

He swung one into her side making it go right through as the other swung at her again, but she grabbed that one tightly slicing her hands.

"You won't make it so just give up." He exclaimed.

Lauren thought back to the night everything turned making her anger switch on. She yanked him off of it and as he landed on the ground, Lauren stabbed his hand making the sword get stuck in the ground as well. Yelling out in pain, Lauren felt herself losing conscious. Looking down, she was losing blood very quickly. She step back against the wall losing her breath. It wasn't until she heard someone scream her name.

They came running and catching her before she fell.

"Get him out of here." Camila demanded full on and the soldiers nodded.

Soon enough her parents were at her side.

"Hunny be careful." Sinu says as Camila tries to relax Lauren.

"Mom please, tell them to hurry." Camila begged with full tears in her eyes.

"Camila, calm down hun-" Getting cut off.

"Mom please!" Camila cried.

"Camila." Lauren said softly holding her hand.

"I'm here Lauren." Camila cried softly.

"We are still going to see the new world, with Dinah and Normani." Lauren stated.

"Yes we are, just don't go just yet not right now." Camila said shaking his head.

Last thing they heard was a very loud groan. Someone pulled out the sword.

"I got it, heal her." Dinah said throwing the sword before going by their side.

"I'm going to be okay." Lauren said softly.

"Shut up Lauser." Dinah hushed making her chuckle.

"What the hell happen?" Normani asked sitting next to Dinah.

"Father and I had a duel." Lauren said being able to find her conscious again.

"Hey Mila, are you okay?" Normani asked.

"Mmm." Camila hummed as Lauren kissed her hands that were wrapped around the one hand she used to comfort Camila.

"So we stopped the bleeding." Alejandro spoke clearing his throat.

"We need you to try and sit up." One of the other knights ushered and Lauren slowly sat up.

Camila laid her head on Lauren's shoulder as they wrapped the wound up.

"This is going to leave a sick scar." Lauren said droopily.

"Lauren." Camila groaned.

"I'm sorry princess." Lauren said with a smile.

~

"Hey hunny let's have a quick talk." Sinu ushered causing Camila to sit next to her.

"What is it?" She asked sitting between Lauren's leg while she slept.

"I'll just get straight to the point, no sugarcoating so I was wondering if you and Lauren had something going on?" Sinu asked.

Camila swallowed the lump in her throat before looking down.

"I...we had a thing back before Lauren's mother..." Camila trailed off.

"What happened with Lauren's mother?" Sinu asked rubbing her back.

Looking back at Lauren, she had one eye slightly open.

"Lauren's mother was...murdered. Murdered by Michael." Camila confessed making Sinu nod.

"I can't believe this." Sinu says putting her head in her hands.

"Oh Mom, you didn't know and I should've been told you, but I don't know about Dad since he was always so close to him." Camila states, and she isn't wrong.

But now, her father, Sinu's husband, will actually see who Michael truly is.

As he made his way to the cell. Michael sat against the wall on the floor staring off into space.

"Michael." Alejandro said.

He looks at Alejandro with a dowy expression.

"I'm sorry, I associated myself with Mahone and-" He rambled but Alejandro stopped him by putting his hand up.

"You...you killed your wife then tried to kill your own daughter. But you didn't want her to ruin your reputation, you're sick Michael." He stated before walking away before Michael got up.

"Wait! You can't leave me here! Please sir!" Michael called before the door shuts silencing him...

"Do you want to stay here being a knight?" Sinu asked.

"No, it's about time for Lauser and I to get out of here." Dinah answered for Lauren making her smile.

"And I agreed to go with them." Normani exclaimed making Sinu sigh.

"Wait, can I go to?" Camila asked causing everyone to look at her.