Morning, Sunshine

Obviously, this is about me, Evan. And yes, I am a girl, and yes, my parents did hate me. Well, I think so, but now we're good! The morning glaze in my eyes gives everything a foggy hue, and makes my head hurt in its gooey state. My un-done brunette and light blue 'Emo' hair is dangling loosely in a braid from when I fell asleep, when I didn't mean to. With goo for brains and spit-balls for eyes, I pretty much (mindlessly and blindly) slap around to hit the brew button or whatever on the Keurig I got for my birthday. When I hear the thing heating up I put in a pod and set my mug underneath the spout of life. The fabulous drip-drop of the coffee ends, so I grab the mug and set it on the inn table beside my couch and turn on the tv, so I can catch up on Bones, which is the main thing on my DVR right now. I sip the scalding hazelnut blend to slap me awake, and I yawn and stretch, then untie the waistband to my black silk robe and kick my leg onto the top of the couch, and the other on the table, and throw my arms in the same directions. Soft, and plush pajama pants decorated in little Sebastian and Ciel chibis, along with a matching shirt with only one of each chibi in the center of the black top. I love anime, Black Butler being at the top of my list of awesome. I stare at the tv and watch as Dr.Brennan and Agent Booth are walking up to a crime scene. Suddenly, my mug gets too hot to hold, and my head starts spinning. A clatter and shattering sound of ceramic on ceramic are the last things I hear before my world goes black and my limp body hits the floor.
(A/N): Hay guise! Welcome to the first story we've written on our new Wattpad! Hopefully you've enjoyed this first chapter, and yes, there will be more to come. We will do a minimum of 15 chapters of any length. So yeah, comment, follow, favorite. Can you favorite on this new version. It's been a couple years. Jeez, wow. Okay. So yeah, and bye and stuff.