Part 6 The Trouble Maker

Unicorn's POV

I must of passed out because I was having a dream, the room was white "so.... how was that?" I voice asks me "uh-h...." I say, wondering what the voice was referring to wait.... "the kiss," the voice said "awesome-e...." I say blushing a little "you should leave that's all I wanted to tell u," the voice said "okay," I say before getting back to the real world "hmmm.... what to do now," I say to myself, as I get up off the ground, maybe— "AHHHHHH!!!" I here goldy scream before then runs in my room and locks the door "what happened this time?" I ask her "uhhh I maybe just took Tina's fries....?" Goldy said "I've got a question...." I say "what is it?" She asks me "did you mean that earlier...?" I ask "huh what are you talking about?" She asks sounding unsure "when uh Tina dared you to...." I say "oh... t-that...." she says turning a bit red "so, did you mean it?" I ask her again, before she could answer Tina breaks down my door "GOLDY!!!" Tina screams "oh.. why didn't you tell me you were going to talk to UnicornMann?" She asked goldy "I wasn't.... but I though he would understand the best of why I suddenly came in his room because this happens often...." goldy says "oh okay," Tina says *taking deep breaths* "Tina-a...." Ryan says panting "oh... sorry cutie!" Tina says "let's get back to what we where doing!" Tina says winking at Ryan "o-okay..." Ryan says still panting, as Tina takes Ryan's hand and starts skipping with him she goes downstairs... "......" I look at her "so... uh...." I say nervously "I-I m-mean-nt it-t...." She says "you-u did?" I ask her "I did-d... do you need proof?" She asks "n—" she didn't let me finish, and kissed me, she giggles a little looking down, I put her face closer to mine "I liked that," I say "so did-d I," she says, I kissed her this time "GOLDY!?" I hear Sabre saying and he comes into my room and I stop kissing goldz "what's happening here," Sabre  says in a serious voice "it's what you think is happening!" I say "whatever "goldy"...." Sabre says "whatever "Sabre"!" Goldz says, I did not expect that from her, Sabre gives me a hard look before turning and walking out. "Video games?" She asks "video games," I say "yay!~" She says cutely and I couldn't resist blushing "your cute when you blush!" Goldz say and kisses me on the cheek "heh," I say.

Keith's POV 

"Hewo peoples hope you enjoyed! See ya next time sorry this took awhile     ;-;