*SLEEPING BEAUTY*

First of all, i wanted  to thank you for reading this book in your library. And reading list. I also .wanted to thank you for reading this book .I hope you'll be enjoy this story ^////^ .

Sorry to wrong grammar , i hope  you will be understand  me . This  is my first time to write  a story  about imaginary so i hope all of you will be understand me  ^_^ v .......

THIRD PERSON VIEW *****

Time past ,there was a happy kingdom living with a kind king artor and a beautiful queen bila. The king artor   and the queen bila  had only one wish was to have a child .

The queen bila prayed every day to the sun god for a child.

POV. BILA

Oh!!!!!  Sun god you bestowed us with all the pleasure in life T_T  but you forgot to grace  us with a baby whom we can love , >_<  please god ?   I beg you for this   -_-'  please god please .......

THIRD PERSON VIEW *****

Sunddenly a brigth sunbean shoots down and hits the  rock near by, the rock transforms  into. Ah  beautiful lady .
Queen don't worry  your wish will be fulfilled . With the  coming spring the blossom will come into your life  majesty, and bring your daughter  into the world, and the lady disappeared ..

Ooohhhh!!! Thank you for your blessing sun god (queen bila say).

THIRD PERSON VIEW*******

After a few months as the lady fore told, it happened, the queen bila gave birh to a beautiful daughter....

POV.KING ARTOR

Your cheeks are so red   ^_^  just like a rose  i'll, be call you Rosamond ^_^  how about you my queen what will be your suggestion to our daughter ?

But majesty  you are the blessing from the sun god  ^_^ .   For me majesty  i will call our beautiful daughter ..... sunshine because sun  god giving to us  ^////^ .....

THIRD PERSON VIEW****?????

The king  artor could not cotain himself with all his joy and he announced a great feast, he invited the whole  kingdom , the wise  woman and the god fairies to bless the child ..The king artor and  queen bila donated  gold to everyone  who  visited  the palace. The ten god fairies stood forward to present  the child with  blessings...

Fairy carmela said * the beautiful of the universe  be with you at all times* . And  fairy mara said* little princess ! My gift is enternal happiness,my  you never be sad and always be happy* ...  And the fairy cha-cha said *i will bestow  you  courage* ... And the fairy bianca said *  i will bestow you honesty * .... And fairy cristine said*  i will bestow you kindness *....  And fairy meranda said * i will bestow you love * ... And fairy camela said *  will bestow you  health *.... And fairy iris said * i will bestow you intelligence * ...

Onlyone  they bestowed her with all the human qualities to wish for. When the fairy was about to give the new young princess her gift .The  whole hall was  suddenly  covered in green smoke.And  when the  smoke was gone, the unvited her.

Fairy anna said* So..... i see that everyone is invited , all the people of the kingdom and fairies . But unfortunately  i was not invited , is it becouse  I AM  BLACK FAIRY ?  and your baby  is fair  and beautiful?  hahahhahahahhahhahahahhahahahahahha ...... *fairy anna  l apologize for my impolite behavior !!!?.
*KING ARTOR !  Well i will not leave this beautiful little  princess  without  a truly  unique gift ........
THE MOST  BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS  WILL GROW  SURROUDED WITH HAPPINESS ,LOVE AND  ADMIRATION,BUT  IN THE  18THS BIRTH'DAY  YEARS OF HER AGE THE PRINCESS SHALL PRINKED  HERSELF WITH A SPINDLE AND SHALL FALL DOWN DEAD. HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA..................
Queen said* OHHHHHH MY GOD ........ SEIZE  THAT MONSTER !!!!!