Part 5 Finding a secret place where no one knows

I tried to escape but there's a lot of police cars and helicopters, so I tried to jump out of the car and hide in one of the bushes. The police checks the car but there's no one inside, so they just quit finding him. When the police are gone and also the helicopters. I finally said FREEDOM!!! Then I ran to the nearest place where there's a 7-11 store nearby. I just got in the 7-11 store. When I got inside I saw two cameras and a cashier boy named Rob. I ask him how life is?? He said "Good,how about you?" "I said tough life."I ask him where is the manager? He said in the office.
      "Why are you covered in blood and you look like a kid, why are you alone?" said the cashier. I said "Uhhhh I'm lost and someone is trying to rob me so the police shot the kidnapper and the kidnapper shot the police officer also." The cashier said you need help? I can ask the manager? I said ok but let me talk to him one on one conversation ( wink at him with a smily face) the cashier said right over there. I walk to the door and open it and saw the manager sleeping. I closed the door and locked it. I found a small knife on the table and I stabbed him 6 times and I check if he is dead or not. When I open the door the cashier asks me so "how's your conversation with the manager?" I said great and put a smile. I ask him to join my gang and he said ok.

Chapter 6 coming outttt