Chapter 11

A MONTH LATER

REINE

It been an entire of month of this fast life shit and everything still felt new to me. Seemed like once or twice out of the week i got to myself to do whatever i wanted which mostly was resting. Pill poppin, bottles everywhere, and constantly being told that i'd have to go with Kat or go with some other nigga for sex was like a normal thing now. The only thing i was looking forward to was my birthday at the end if the month but i'd been feeling sick so Q let me take some days off to sort everything out.

I called Elise(for those who don't remember, this is Reine bestfriend go back to chapter 1 or the picture book to see how she looks) up invited her over before hanging up. It seemed like everytime i sat up i felt sick like i wanted to throw up, and everytime i smelled a certain food it made me become naseated.

Elise knocked on the door a few moments later and i went to unlock it. "HEYYY bi-...girl you don't look good" she said midsentence coming in.

"Yea i think i got a stomach virus or something i been reating and eating light but i feel like im starving!" I said plopping on the couch.

"Aw babe i think you know what time it is...how long this been going on?" She asked sitting next to me placing her hand on my forehead. She pulled away slowly looking down then looking back at me.

"Girl for like a week and a half maybe shit i don't know it could be these pills i got, its something new them" i said signaling to the bottle on the coffee table. She grabbed them reading the label before aitting it back down.

"Girl...nevermind imma go get you a pregnany test" she got up walking out before i could say anything or object.

It was no way i could be pregnant, i made sure if i had to do something he wither wrapped it up or pulled out, it was no way. I felt my heart speed up and began beating out my chest, just thinking of that shit really had me nervous. If i was pregnant i would over before i even started a career! Q would drop me and i wouldn't be able to make it back up. Paparazzi had been hounding me because of my fling with Ja'hir but it seemed like he'd dropped me quick as he got me. A big publicity stunt for the both of us, nothing more nothing less besides a few rounds of sex occasionally.

I snatched the pill bottle swallowing two before Elise burst back into the house with three different pregnancy test and grabbed my arm pulling me to the bathroom. "Try them all and then we'll wait" she rushed me into the bathroom.

"Girl this unnecessary its no way i could be pregnant i been safe!" I yelled back taking each test. I flushed the toilet and washed my hands leaving all of the test in the bathroom.

"Whats gonna happen then chica... do you even make enough money to do this i mean i see your adds on insta and i've seen you on the blogs multiple times but anything else??"

"Of course i do other things i'm barely home Elise! I'm working everyday almost! Saving up and everything but it don't really matter cause i'm not pregnant!" I snapped sitting on the bed next to her. She didn't say a word, just stared at her phone watching the time count down from 15 minutes.

Those few minutes felt like an hour of silence, sitting there...waiting there was no conversation that needed to be had. Luckily the pills had relaxed me enough to be able to sit here without having a nervous break down. All three test beeped at the exact same time snapping us both out of our zones.

"We'll look together cmon" she grabbed my hand leading me to the bathroom slightly peeking at one of the test.

"Girl this is uncalled for they all negative!" I rolled my eyes snatching one test to be met with the word pregnant across the small screen. I could barely breath, i felt my hands getting cold and i began to feel dizzy all over again. Maybe even a bit naseous from that. "Read the other ones..." i said almost whispering.

She grabbed the remaining two and looked at them both before looking at me. It was like she was hesitating and i already knew what that meant!

"They both have the pregnancy indicators..." she trailed off, staring at me. I couldn't even look at her, i couldn't even think straight! How the fuck did i manage this!? I wasn't even 18 yet! I didnt even have my brand all the way off the ground and uet here i was pregnant! It was like an instant cloud hanging over me, it felt like i'd done everything Q asked and here i was still being fucked over!

"Elise...i need you to do something for me and i'm deadass seeious when i say this...push me down the stairs ain't no fucking way i'm letting a baby ruin my entire life!" I got up walked to the door but she stopped me.

"Chill don't do anything irrational okay? I'll stay here with you don't worry okay lets schedule an appt for the morning and sort it all out tomorrow but you can't panic" she hugged me leading me over to the bed and got next to me. I felt so much resentfulness towards this child and whoever the father was. I felt like it could be Ja's but i doubt he'd even claim it. Shit i was scared to even tell him or Q cause i knew the outcome would be some fuck shit! I laid back getting underneath my covers. It was still morning yet all i wanted to do was go back to bed. For good this time..