Impossible *A Harry Styles fanfic*

The music started. I held the microphone with my sweaty hands. I started to sing.

"So who do you think you are? Running around leaving scars. Collecting your jar of hearts Tearing love apart." I swear I was going to start crying. I was on The X-Factor.

The song ended. I got an applause and a standing ovation from the judges.

"You were really amazing!" Brittany said smiling.

"I thought you had soul darling." Randy said laughing abit.

"I actually loved it!" Simon said his lips twitching abit.

"OMG! I could soooo feel your pain sweetie!" Demi said smiling with tears in her eyes.

"I say yes!" Brittany said.

Randy did too, so did Demi, and so did Simon!

I ran off stage super excited and screaming!

Simon caught up with me a little later.

"Congratulations. I have a couple a guys that were watching you singing on stage and they want to meet you" Simon said. I swore I saw him started to smile.

"Oh that's great! Bring them on out!" I said smiling.

Harry Styles P.O.V

I saw her on stage. She looked beautiful. Her brown hair in perfect curls. Close up's of her beautiful hazel eyes. Her voice was like an angel. It made me melt. Why did she choose this song? I wonder if any guy hurt her.... If any guy did they must have been blind!

Simon told us that she was a fan! So we agreed to meet her.

"Oi! Haz, you startin' to fancy that love?" Niall asked with a goofy grin.

"ooooooooo! HAZ IS IN LOVE!" Zayn started shouting laughing.

"Could you guys be more quieter." Liam asked with a serious face.

"Babe are you fancying her?" My girlfriend Jenni asked.

Louis just shook his head and looked back at the screen.

"No babe." I said lying abit.

Simon told us to come out to meet her. My girlfriend just stood in the dorrway.

God she was even more beautiful in person.

Abigail's P.O.V.

OHMYGAWSH! IT'S ONE DIRECTION! GAHHHH! I look stupid!

At that moment my phone went off. Crap. My abusive ex douchebag boyfriend.

"Sorry. Just ex boyfriend." I said with a sad smile.

Then, Harry took my phone and answered it.

I swore I never saw Harry be more angier.

The rest of the guys said hi and hugged me. They said they have to go. So they did execpt Harry.

Harry's P.O.V.

She looked scared and upset. I was sorta alittle worried.

Then, she said ex-boyfriend. Then, I took the phone out of her hands gently though. I picked up.

"Hello?" I said trying to keep calm.

"Oh great!? You stupid slutbag. You made another guy pick up the stupid phone. You just get your ass back here right now. Or it's going to be a worse hit then last week." The guy said meanly. He sounded drunk.

Does he hit her? I was so angry now.

She looked at me alittle worried.

I hung up before I could have some words.

I gave her back her phone.

Abigail's P.O.V.

"Sorry." I looked at him with sad eyes.

I wanted to hug him but he's a star. He doesn't need me. He has a girlfriend anyways.

Harry's P.O.V.

"No need to be." I said trying to fight back the urge to cry.

I wanted to just wrap her in my arms and never let her go.

She's perfect. Why would any guy treat her bad?

"Here give me your number. And I'll give you mine." I noticed that my girlfriend left with the guys.

We exchanged numbers.

Abigail's P.O.V.

Harry gave me his number and I gave him mine.

I said bye to him and decided to go to bed then I got a text that said:

Hello beautiful! Sweet dreams! Tell me if that guy messes with you again xoxoxo_Haz

I couldn't help but to smile so I replyed back:

Goodnight! You too! Will do suh! Abi_x

Then, I fell asleep dreaming about a guy.... Harry.... Who has a girlfriend.

"Crap." I muttered before going to sleep.