EPILOGUE - JASON'S POV

dedicated 'to sayo kasi~~!! ayieehh!! lalabs din kita! ate kutonglupa~~!!

YUNG BALIW NA MAG-ASAWA NGA PALA---------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>

ANG HOT NI JASON 'NO? AHAHA

====================================================================

JASON'S POV

"Babe?" she held my hand and so I did.

"Hmm?" I responded.

"Where is she?" She asked.

"She's with ate Vheneese" Then I rubbed her hands.

"I'm afraid."

"Don't. Please don't be afraid. I'm just here." Then I kissed her hand.

She nodded

I know you can do it! I know.

***

"Pretty please" She begged.

"Eh? That's too immature, Tinyah" I said. Tinyah. I miss her pen name.

"Err.. Sabing Tatchii or Taychii eh >____<"

"Please. Stop acting like a kid. You're a mother now" I said. She bowed her head.

"Eh? Bata pa naman talaga ako eh >3<" Then she lifted her head up and stared at me.

"Okay. Okay." I surrendered.

When will she be matured enough? She acts as if she's not yet a mother.

"Bhabe!" She shouted. Okay, okay. Jason Hartman just go with the flow. This is for your wife.

"Tss. Could you please shut the fuck up?" I said. Am I sounding so rude? I took a glance on her. She was smiling from ear to ear.

Nice to see her smiles.

"How? How can I shut this fucking mouth of mine if you don’t want to accept this child I am conceiving!" She shouted again. Wow! she really could act!

I heard the door open.

"You’re a flirt! That’s not mine!" I said.

Okay. That one was below the belt.

But I didn't mean that okay?

This was all her plans!

"You really are idiot! You’re the first guy who touched me!" She shouted back. Okay, that's true.

"Miss?" We turned our head to the door to see who was it.

"Who the hell are you?!" I asked angrily but I am really not, okay?

"Ah eh? W-wala. Hehe" Then she left.

"Nakita mo 'yung mukha nung nurse? hahaha..PRICELESS!" She bursted into laughter. "Hahaha. Bagay mo ng best actor, babe! Nyahahaha"

"You're crazy" I mumbled.

"Alam ko. Whahaha" Tss.

"Kakaiba ka talaga" I said with a smile on my lips.

I don't know why and how did I fall for her.

She's the exact opposite of my ideal girl but she's almost the same with my sister.

"Ha? Nyahaha. Kakaiba talaga ako! kaya nga mahal mo’ko diba?" Yeah, She knew.

She's still laughing.