New year, New Drama

?:"Yolia, get up darling"

?:"yes mum"...

Yolia

Hi there, my name is Yolia, I live with my parents and 2 siblings. I am in High School now, I go to Westlake Academy by scholarship, or in short by brain. My younger brother Aito, goes to Bosco Primary School, my older sister, Zoe, already finished college and now she is helping mom and dad with financial problems, or in short, she is also finding money. Back to the story...

*yawns

Yolia: "Good morning world, Zoe, are ya makin breakfast?"

Zoe: "Yep, you're favourite, pancakes"

Yolia: "YEEEEET, be there in a jiffy"

Me

After Yolia got in her uniform

Yolia: 'God, why does uniforms gotta be so itchy'

Zoe: "Lia, your pancakes will get cold if you don't hurry"

Yolia: "COMING"

Me

After eating da delicious pancakes, Yolia left for school with Aito, she dropped Aito in his school's bus stop while she continued walking to her school...

?:'Where da hek is she'

Yolia: "Hi Abi"

?: "Finaaaly, you took so long"

Yolia

STOP! Abigail, or Abi as I call her, is my best friend since kindergarden, okay, you may continue

Yolia: "Sorry gurl, I have to drop off Aito first then come here, heh"

Abigail: "Fine, I'll let it slide, let's get inside, it's 7.00 already, I do-"

Yolia: "WE don't want to be late"

Abigail: "ya sure, les go"

Me

When Yolia and Abigail reached the lockers

Yolia: "Yo, Abi I heard we will be having a new classmate"

Abigail: "Really? I never heard"

Yolia: "That's why read the school blog, I heard he's famous and rich"

Abigail: "Crap, another brat"

Yolia: "ABIGAIL, LANGUAGE!"

Abigail: "Sorry, just gotta let it out once in a while

Yolia: "We better hurry to class, we don't want to be late, especially the fact that this school is HUMONGOUS"

Me

Once Yolia and Abigail reached their class...

Yolia: "Goodness gracious, we made it, thank god, let's get in"

?: Good morning class

Yolia

Pause! Sorry for disturbing again, but the person who just talked was Mrs.Godwil, thx

Mrs.Godwil: "Class, today we have a new classmate, please treat him with respect, you may come in and introduce yourself"

Kyle: "Uuh...hi, my name's Kyle Yordin Davis, I hope we can all get along well, uh...my hobby is singing, and, some of you might recognize me from TV, that's all I guess..."

Mrs.Godwill: "Thank you Kyle, as today is your first day, you may choose where you want to sit with, there's an empty space in the front and middle, you can go ahead choose"

Kyle

YO, greetings, I am Kyle Yordin Davis, I am quite popular because I am a singer, not bragging. I got in here by brain, not money, even though I am sure people thought I got in by money, and right now I am attending Westlake Academy about to start a whole new chapter of life.

Kyle: 'Hm...where should I sit, the girl in the middle is waving at me, while the one in the front is just minding her own business, I guess I go with the front one' "The front one, I choose the front one"

Mrs.Godwill: "Okay then go ahead sit down, ther won't be any classes today, class is dismissed, you are free to do anything inside the school in honor of the 60th anniversary, class dismissed!"

Yolia: 'Greaaat,a singer is sitting next to me'

Kyle: "uh...hi"

Yolia: "Hi...so you're the new student huh?"

Kyle: " Yeah...so, am I sitting here for the rest of the year?"

Yolia: "Yes"

Abigail: "Yo, Lia, gettin along with your new seat mate?"

Yolia: "Well I have too"

Kyle: "BTW, what's your guys name?"

Yolia: "The name's Yolia, and that is my best friend Abigail, or as people call her Abi or gial"

Kyle: "OK thanks, btw, do you mind helping me get around this school? I got lost a few times already...hehe?"

Yolia: "Ya sure"

Abigail: "Guys, I am feeling like a third wheel"

Yolia and Kyle: "*Laughs"

Abigail: "HEY IT AIN'T FUNNY!"

?: "Hey Kyle, why are you hanging out with these losers, come and hangout with us instead"

Yolia

I am sorry for the interruption, but the one who just talked is name Crystal, and her gang of friends which contain Zack (Crytal's brother), Milly (Crystal's BFF), Jessica, and Mackenzie, or in short the are called the "popular group", but I prefer calling them plastics

Kyle: "Excuse me, but who are you?"

Crystal: "My name's Crystal and these are my friends, Milly, Jessica, and Mackenzie, I also have a brother, but he's not in the same class, come and join us, we are called the "Populares""

Abigail: "Or as some like to call them, the meanies or plastics"

Milly: "HEY, DON'T INSULT US!"

Yolia: "And don't bully others, you made my life a living hell last year you know"

Kyle: 'A living HELL, what in the actual world?!'

Crystal: "But we didn't do anything to you, and you have no PROOF"

Yolia: "I do have proof" *wipes make up off

Kyle: "OH.MY.GOD! WHAT IN THE ACTUAL WORLD HAPPENED?!"

Abigail: "These girls made her life a living hell, I didn't go to this school back then, but I earned a scholarship the next year, so here I am"

Kyle: "I can't believe you girls, GET LOST!"

Crystal: "B—but senpai..."

Kyle: "I AM NOT YOUR SENPAI, AND DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME GET LOST!"

Crystal: "You'll pay for this Yolia, Abigail, just...WATCH YOUR BACKS CUZ KYLE IS MINE AND ONLY MINE!"

Yolia: "Girl, are you deaf, didn't he told you to get lost?"

Crystal: "UGH, YOU'LL PAY!" *Leaves with the "Populares"

Yolia, Abigail, and Kyle: *laughs really hard

Note!

Hello dear readers! This will be the end of this part, see you in the next one! Buh-bye ^-^

(p.s I will be publishing every once a week, thanks)