Lupin x female oc

(A/N: So, I originally wrote this story for my girlfriend and used an oc to make it flow better but feel free to insert your own name and house! Enjoy!)

The faint clanking of shoes could be heard down the otherwise silent corridor as the tall Slytherin student frantically sped to her class. She didn't know what could happen if she was late to her class, Professor Lupin wasn't one to deal punishments. Though he could be rather grumpy some days, she hoped today wasn't one of them.

Juliana took a deep breath before cracking open the door and sneaking through the back to her seat. Taking a quiet sigh of relief, the brunette pulled her quill and parchment out but abruptly stopped as she could sense a presence looming down over her.

"Juliana, you're late? I don't believe I've had you late to my class once before." whispered the towering man with sandy brown hair as to not disturb the surrounding students who busied themselves with the assignment written on his board. He smiled at her softly then sat a book on Juliana's desk before his eyes met her own.

The color of Ron's hair envied the shade of red the student's fiery cheeks burned, growing evermore obvious the longer her Professor Lupin watched over her. Juliana's mouth opened to speak, but a silence followed after. The shy Slytherin's throat kept still until a faint squeak allowed Juliana's voice to barely come through. "P-Professor.. I, uh-"

Lupin leaned over her desk, a gentle shoosh escaped him before his lips curled at the ends of his mouth, "It's quite alright.. Just see me after class, Miss Gray." He leaned back up to gave Juliana a small mischievous grin before he returned back to his desk.

With the blush lingering on her face, she reached for her quill, dipping it in the ink bottle before opening the book and writing the assignment down. For what seemed like only a few minutes, Lupin dismissed the class then made his way towards Juliana's desk.

Being too focused on the work, she failed to notice Lupin shut the door as the last students flooded out of the classroom. The professor sat in the desk in front of Juliana. "Focused, aren't we?" He asked playfully, picking up the book and softly closing the parchment inside before he sat the book back on the desk to the side.

Her soft brown eyes frighteningly looked up towards him, fingers loosely holding the quill. "Um, no sir. I just wanted to finish what work I came in late for." the pale girl replied quietly.

The left side of his lip curled into a smirk, amused by her shyness. Lupin took Juliana's hands into his own, her cold and tiny hands fitting perfectly in his larger ones, caressing them. He soon became hypnotized by the welcoming nature of student's earthly brown eyes, opening his mouth to speak. "You've always been a great student, and an even better person. I'm certain you already know that. I tend to brag about you every now and again if I'm being honest."

Eyelashes fluttering at his praises, she allowed him to continue holding her hands. Juliana never thought her professor, a man she began to have a deep fondness for, sat there holding her hands. Her heart began to race as she felt the familiar burn in her cheeks. A tightness in her chest made it a little hard for her to breath or to keep her eyes on his as they shyly fell onto their hands.

"Professor, what does praising me have to do with me being late to class..?" She asked supiciously, waiting for an answer from him.

He rose from the desk and guided the tall student to stand, his smirk only becoming more prominent. The Slytherin bit her lip, the butterflies in her stomach fluttering.

Damn, does she find her professor exhilarating.

"Well, as I've said, you've never been late and I know the crowd you run about with.. I wanted to make sure everything was okay." He said this with genuine concern in his voice as his eyes seemed to roam Juliana's body for any bruises or signs of abuse. He spotted a small hickey on her neck and his eyes wandered down and lingered on her breasts somewhat hidden under her shirt that had a few buttons undone.

"I'm fine professor.. Draco was messing around, he wouldn't leave me alone." She moved her thick, dark hair to cover the love mark and twirled a lock between her fingers.

Lupin lifts a brow, his arms cross over his chest. "...𝘔𝘦𝘴𝘴?"

Having once catched Juliana and Draco when things were getting passionate in the abandoned girls bathroom and another time under the bleachers on the quiddich field, Lupin knew exactly how she and Draco were "messing around".

Seeing how this catches his interest, the schoolgirl playfully smirks at him and bites her lip once more. Juliana sits on the desk with a new found confidence, arching her back a little to gain his attention back to her body, the skirt 'accidentally' rising up her smooth thighs.

"Show me." He leaned over the small framed girl, hands on either side of her thighs against the desk. Juliana's body squirms shyly, becoming wet and heated from his directness.

All confidence that once was there, quickly disappeared, leaving the now shy girl's face a dark crimson. "Um..Y-Yes sir." Juliana answered him, a nervous lump building in her throat. She steadily reached up his chest and lightly tugged on his tie to bring him closer, his hips between her thighs, before loosening it and slowly unbuttoning his shirt.

Lupin's cheeks turned a dark scarlett, his pants tightened and rose against her skirt, only an inch away from her womanhood. He blinked momentarily as if stunned when Juliana took his hands, placed them on her bare thighs, and gave them a firm squeeze.

Without saying another word, the heated professor delicately pushed his lips against Juliana's. He continued to grip and grab her thick thighs before slowly working his hands up her body.

Pulling away in almost complete shock, she uttered, "Professor Lup-"

Lupin shooshed Juliana with a rough kiss before he slightly pulled away. "...Call me Remus, love." He replied huskily, attacking her soft neck with kisses and love bites while his hands roamed to the middle of her thighs.

Taking his face into her small hands, she carefully kissed the scars on his face as his suprisingly rough fingers made their way up her skirt to find the mess she made of her panties, now ruined by her wetness.

As quiet, needy moans escaped Juliana, she became eager to make him feel as good as he made her feel. She slowly trailed her fingers down his toned chest and stomach before she stopped as the buckle of his belt.

Deep groans, grunts, and heavy breaths left his lips as his cock twitched in her hand.

"Fuck.." The tall professor removed the student's hand from his shaft then brought her ass to the edge of the desk. She moved her panties to the side, allowing him to take what was left of her innocence as he slowly entered into her tight hole.

Juliana's breath hitched as her walls tightened around Lupin's large throbbing shaft. Softly grabbing her hips and pulling their bodies close, Lupin began to pleasure himself inside of her, slowly moving his hips. He was suprised that Juliana was still a virgin.

A quiet pleasured moan told Remus that she was ready to take more of him. He complied by roughening his thrusts, pressing his tip to the deepest parts of her. Juliana's hands ran up his bare chest to his neck where she gently held his face as she leaned her head against his and softly moaned sweet, loving praises to him.

"R-Remus!" She yelled passionately as she quickly came to her climax, her lover giving a few last rough thrusts before spilling his hot cum into her womb, not having the self control to pull out before he came.

Their bodies melt into each other as their arms held the other close, their chests heaved as they listened to each other's labored breathing. Juliana looked up at Lupin with big brown eyes and her lips curled into a shy smile. Lupin slowly pulled away from her and tucks a lock of her hair behind her ear before he started to dress himself.

She simply watched him for a moment before hiding her face in her sweater. "So..." The Slytherin student shyly swang her legs, from the desk. "I'll see you tomorrow then, I'll be late for my next class.." she spoke ironically.

The dark arts teacher looked over at her and smirked playfully, "Of course you will. Just be on time tomorrow or I'll have to punish you for it."

"Tempting." She giggled as she kissed his cheek goodbye, fixing her panties and hair as she walked out of the classroom.