Growing Hatred

He swung his fist to punch ken right through his face.

hongbin jerked and moved forward to stop kim, but before he could take another step ken had already landed on the floor banging his nose on the hard ground.

immediately hongbin held kim back by his shoulders and yelled, “taehyung-ah stop!” 

kim struggled in his arms and fought to move towards ken to beat him to pulp. 

Ken looked red and was bleeding from his nose, hongbin threw kim away far from him and ran to lift him up “are you okay” he asked and tried to grip his torso, but he withered his hands off him angrily and said “ill show you the proof” and walked out. 

Kim was leaning on the wall in the other corner,  breathing hard

Kim was leaning on the wall in the other corner,  breathing hard. Hongbin approached him “are you hurt?” he held his shoulder “don't worry about what he said,  he is suspecting you for whatever reasons, but i know you're not that”. 

Kim was moved by his words and tears trickled down his cheek as he looked into hongbin’s eyes,  he then grabbed him and they hugged each other warmly patting their back. 

“im sorry hongbin-ah im really sorry” kim weeped feeling guilty about the trust hongbin had on him

“hey Taehyung-ah your a man,  dont weep over tiny fights like this” hongbin said “see this is how you were when we were at school,  didnt i say when we first met” hongbin chuckled. 

Kim immediately released hongbin’s grip and punched him playfully in the stomach.  Both gave a laughter of relief and hugged again. 

Ken drove his car until he could come out of the incident. He was angry and furious,  as he slammed the steering wheel when he turned to take a turn and the car bumped into a pole and began to smoke from the front. 

“damn!!!” ken angrily got out of the car and kicked its front wheel in frustration. 

He then took out his phone,  “hello officer lee jaehwan reporting,  i need immediate assistance for catching a runaway criminal” he instructed “NOW!!” he gave them the address. He called ravi after and informed him about the situation.