Aden!

"Ah! Thank God it was a dream.."

As I opened my eyes I realized that I wasn't in a car crash nor i wasn't being chased by the devil. It was a calm sunday morning. I looked at my phone to check what time it is. It was only 7.45 a.m. I turned to my right to see the glory of my life, Aden! He was still sleeping like an angel. Times like these make me realize how lucky I am to be living the life that I want. I may not have the best friends and my family might be living on the other side of the world AND i may not haven't paid my rent yet but still I have an amazing boyfriend. Also I have an amazing job. I'm a Youtuber! Since i was very small i wanted to be in front of the cameras. So did Aden. Thats why we opened our Youtube channel back in 2007. And now, It was been 7 years since we've been goofing around in front of millions of people. We're about to reach 6 million subscribers soon and we're planning on throwing a HUGE party to celebrate. I bet its gonna be a blast! I wonder if-

"Good morning princess!" said Aden with his sexy sleepy voice.

"Good morning love"

"Shall we upload our vlog channel a new video today? We haven't been uploading anything there and besides we have a lot of thing planned for today, why don't we let our viewers see that we're up to lately."

I nodded my head and took out our vlogging camera.

I pressed record and started,

"Hey there everyone! It has been a long time since we haven't done a 'Life with Aden and Dee' video!"

Aden looked at my naked body, smirked and added,

"Ooh excuse us! We simply forgot to get dressed before a video, again! But you guys don't mind right? And besides who wouldn't want to look at this sexy beast for a long time!" His nose touched mine and he was breathing heavily.

"If you don't mine ladies and gents, i'm gonna shower with my girlfriend!" he closed the camera which is in my hand and pulled me to the shower.

I couldn't help but to giggle at this purely innocent yet extremely sexy moment!

After an hour we got out with exhaustion but we were smiling as always. We both picked out our outfits and started to get dressed.

While i was putting my makeup on, Aden was on twitter.

"Dee..."

"Yeah Aden?"

"Why are people all of a sudden celebrating us?"

"Well, it can be before of the performance we gave at the bathroom an hour ago?" i said with a flirty voice tone.

"Yeah could be... Or it could be because WE JUST REACHED 6 MILLION SUBCRİBERS!!"

"OMG ADEN!"

Aden quickly wrapped his arms around me hugged me tightly!

"7 beautiful years, 6 million amazing people! You cannot imagine how happy I am Dee! Its all because of you! If it wasn't for your idea to start this channel we would have never become this happy! Thank you!"

With quiet tears i started to cry. Aden... He really was perfect. He really changed my life in every way!

"So?"

"So?" i replied

"So, what about the party are we throwing it tonight?" he said

"I guess so.. I should call everyone! Ahh its gonna be so much fun!

I took my phone and started texting and calling all my friends. Some people suggested to go to a fancy restaurant but as most of the people suggested, we were going to have a party at Jen's house. She has the biggest house out of all the youtubers and she said she wanted to throw the party herself and that she doesnt want me to pay anything or do anything! Which is crazy!

From the excitement of throwing a big party like this, we forgot to vlog. But I'm sure they're will be a lot of paparazzi at the party so people will forgive us hopefully.

As time goes by quickly, it was already 6 am and we were ready for the party.

"Wow you look gorgeous Dee!"

"You look pretty classy as well my love" I said

After a half an hour drive, we were at Jen's house.

"Here's my favorite couple!" said Jen when she greeted us at the door.

We hugged and the party began.

People were dancing like crazy but also weren't forgetting to congratulate us while we were greeting them. Though it has been only an hour since it started i have a feeling its gonna be a crazy one...

After 3 hours of sexy dancing and drinking we were drunk as hell. Also we were out of vodka and the nearest place to buy it is a 15 minute drive from here.

"'I'll go!" said Aden

"Aden don't be crazy you're too drunk!" said Jen.

"Its our party. I need to get it myself!" He was literally shouting at this point.

"I'll come with you Aden!" I said. He held my hand and we walked over to his car. Though I was drunk as hell I remember everything and also could have taken control of things perfectly. But i couldn't. There was something inside me that blocked me from making strong decisions!

We got on the car and Aden started to drive. While he was driving I couldnt help but notice he was looking at my legs.

"Aden keep your eyes on the road!" I said

He turned to me and said,

"Who needs to get vodka when I have you!"

he stopped the car and started kissing me. With my drunk mind I thought he parked the car at a safe place so I kissed him back. I put my right leg on top of his legs and he started to go up my leg and squeeze my ass! He opened my zipper from the back of my dressed and i was unbuttoning his shirt when a light appeared!

"ADEN WATCH OUT!" I shouted but it was too late...