Chapter 4

I laugh at the two skipping out the door. 

"They'd make a cute couple.." Harry says, laughing. 

"They would. They both love food!" I agree. Wow, for just meeting these boys we get along really well 

Then a nurse comes hustling through the door.  

"You can leave now, hon. You are okay, just we are required to send you home with this inhaler" -she hands me an inhaler- "and please call if you feel off." She says swiftly, then pulling out my IV, which makes me wince. 

"Thank you.." I say. I already have an inhaler. 

"Thank him"-she puts an arm around Harry- "he saved your life basically." She says then leaves the room, turning around and waving goodbye to the rest of the boys, her face bright red. 

"Really don't thank me, it was just the right thing to do." Harry says. 

"Yes but it saved my life.. So thank you so much!" I get up and hug him tightly. 

The other boys start clapping and whistling to pick on him. He turns around, his face red. 

"Guys.. Stop!" He mutters. 

I laugh and start walking out the door. 

"Where are you going, we need Niall and Lucy back." Zayn says 

"Oh I'm almost positive I know where they are," I say with a chuckle. 

Then Louis jumps on Harry's back screaming at him. "ONWARD, MR. STYLES!" 

"Louis what the.." Harry says, then he just starts walking. 

"Follow me.. I know this hospital too well." I say as I walk towards the hospital cafés. 

We arrive at one called Sweet Frog's.  

"This is a place where they serve frozen yogurt, the best!" I say. 

"So where are they?" Louis says as he gets down from Harry's back. 

"My guess is in the seat in the far left corner," I say as I walk there. 

"Oh hey guys! I showed Niall Sweet Frog's and he fell in love!" Lucy cheers. 

Niall picks his head up from his bowl and has frozen yogurt all over his face, the rest of us laugh. 

"G-guys........ YOU NEED TO TRY THIS!" Niall screams. 

"You really should, best frozen yogurt you'll ever have!" I say. 

"Is it basically ice cream?" Liam asks. 

"Liam, you need to try this if you think it is simply ice cream." Lucy says as she slurps the melted parts of her frozen yogurt. 

"Follow me.." I mumble. 

"Grab any size bowl you like. There are different flavors; cake batter, coffee, and tons of others. Don't take too many flavors other wise you won't be able to taste the individual flavors." Lucy says. 

"Once you've gotten your ice cream, get some toppings. I suggest the candy toppings, like Twix! Mm.." I say, on the verge of drooling. 

We all grab the largest bowls possible and get two flavors each. I put Twix on mine for toppings, and chocolate sauce. Harry does the same. 

"Twix is my favorite candy!" He says, laughing. 

"Mine too!" I say. 

We all usher ourselves to a large table. Lucy, Niall and I watch the boys intensely. 

Harry takes a bite and his jaw drops. "This is the best frozen yogurt ever!" 

Liam, Louis and Zayn follow after him. 

"Is this heaven?" Liam mumbles. 

"SWEET MOTHER, THAT'S GOOD!" Louis screams. 

Zayn just sits there enjoying his. 

I look around because I thought I heard some footsteps and a lot more talking (which I was right) to see people have, once again, surrounded us. "Uh, guys, we have a problem.." I whisper. 

They all look around and looked shocked. 

"Liam what do we do?!" Louis asks, scared. 

"I.. We.. We forgot Paul again." Zayn murmurs. 

We then get up, grabbing our Sweet Frog's and dash, hearing screaming fans behind us. Harry gives Louis his and my frozen yogurt and picks me up and continues running. Lucy jumps onto Harry's back, laughing.