At Grannies

[Regina's POV]

Emma, Hook and Hope were late to the party. They normally arrived on time so that was strange. I was about to message Emma when she walked in with Hook (who was carrying Hope) and a twenty-something year old girl.

Everyone started talking to themselves about who this girl could be when Emma started talking, which made everyone at the long dinner table (every table at grannies put together) stop talking and look at her.

She explained how this girl was Lilith, daughter of Hook, and that she was moving in with them so she we had to be good to her.

The whole room was silent.

They group sat down in seats (getting an extra on from storage for Lilith, and everybody started eating and talking again.

[Lilith's POV]

When we came into the diner it was so awkward. Everyone was looking at us. Some with confusion, others with anger. They clearly knew me as the violent pirate that I was.

That my dad didn't seem to be anymore. He had settled in with a family. Not just any family, the daughter of Snow White (which I found out while talking to Emma). I didn't know what I would find when I looked for my dad, but it didn't expect it to be him happy, without me.

The dinner was short, and after it Hope fell asleep so we went home. I slept on the soft, as the spare room wasn't ready for me. As Hook said goodnight to me, he asked me if I wanted to go out to sea with him.

The last time I was on a boat with him was the day after my mum died. I was just a baby so I don't remember anything, but I was told by Smee (who looked after me for many years) that he couldn't look at me as I reminded him of my mum, so he left me with Smee so he could get the revenge that he really wanted.

I mean, I did want him to be happy but coming into his life makes me feel bad cause I might ruin.

Or that's how I would feel if I was a weak child. But I'm a pirate, so I don't care. I came to find my father and to come back into his life, so that's what I will do.

Sorry if this chapter was a bit short, I just wanted to post another one. I may keep short chapter so I can post them quickly. That will be continued for all stories and will mean I make more chapters per story.