Chapter 12

Adeline's POV:

Adeline's POV:

As we rushing towards the library, we all shout for Mike after seeing some commotion with Bowers, Mike and Richie. Mike and Richie stand, Mike is looking at his elbow while Richie is wiping his mouth.

"Are you alright?" Ben asks Mike.

"No, I'm not alright. I just fucking killed a guy!" Richie exclaims.

"Rich, I was talking to Mike." Ben replies.

"Where's Bill?" Mike asks as he looks up to see a missing Loser.

"He just ran off, said something about a kid." Beverly replies. Mike nods and brings out his phone while Ben wraps a bandage around Mike's arm. Mike rings Bill.

"Bill, hey, we're all at the library. Where are you?" Mike asks. "Look, just calm down and come here to the library and we'll come up with a plan. Bill?" Then Mike turns to us. "He's going to kill the clown. Alone. It's about the group." Mike tells us. "The ritual doesn't work without the group. Together is why it works."

"Mike, did he tell you where he was going?" Ben asks.

"If he really wanted to kill Pennywise, there's only one place he would go." Beverly replies and everyone knows where she's talking about... 29 Neibolt Street.

"The same place the ritual needs to be performed." Mike says.

"Oh, we're not going to like this, are we?" Eddie asks.

"Fuck." Ben comments. Together everyone starts to make their way from the library, but I stay back for a moment. I look to Mike's desk and grab the letter from my pocket. I put it on the desk, along with the picture of the Losers club, and my phone. I then follow the others out the library.