Chapter 46

Billie Pov
"Let's do this", I said putting a mask on. "Ok, maybe we should break the windows so it'll be more believable", she suggested. "I was thinking that too, but I don't wanna cause no damage", I said looking at her. "Yeah, but your rich, you can just pay for it, lets go!", she said as she smiled and pulled my hand to their front porch. "Ok, at 1, we're gonna break the windows ok", she said to me, I nodded my head. "Three, two, one!", she said as she started to break he glass from the windows. "What the fuck so going on?!", she yelled. "BABE, SOMEONE IS BREAKING INTO THE HOUSE!!!", she yelled. "Damn, she sound mad",she said as she flipped her hair and put her mask on.

"Hey!, bitch your not about to steal shit!!!", he yelled and ran downstairs as he saw us downstairs. "Not so fast", I said as I blocked his punch. "Damn your strong", he said confused. "I know, bitch", I said punching the fuck outta him. "Oh shit", he went to the side and wipe the blood coming from his mouth. "I know you didn't hit my future husband!", she said running after me. "Hey Jocelyn it's -", I stuttered but she slapped the shit outta me. "How do you know my name?!, your voice sounds familiar, Billie!, is that you?!", she said confused. "Yeah", I laughed as I took my mask off. "Why did you do that?!", she said slapping me and pointing at Logan on the floor.

"I wanted to prank you guys, but apparently I went to far, I'll pay for the damage", I said looking at Logan and back at her. "Yeah you better pay for it", she said opening her hand, gave her about like 40k. "This better be enough", she said smirking. "I'm gonna get you back, but that wasn't really a prank, because you actually did it, but I'll give you your tens", she said winking at me. "Can someone help me?", he muffled. "Yeah, I got you baby", she said grabbing his hand to get his up.

to be continued