O

Day:00- (im not doing it because i know What yall are going to do if i put 6)

I blushed and hid behind my hands. He chuckled and hugged me. "Do you want something to wear?" He asked me. "Im not going anywhere why would i change?" I asked. "Well i was thinking if you want we could...go buy you some clothes or go get some from your house." He said. "Y-You'd let me out...side?" I asked. He nodded. "I told you if you want to leave you can. Im not going to keep a pretty creature locked away forever and not let it see the world." He said as he cupped my cheek. I blushed but leaned into his touch.

I gasped. "Oh my god i forgot about buddy!" I said. "I hope miss. Lea took care of him." I said. "Who's miss lea and buddy?"he asked. "Buddys my German shepherd and miss lea is my neighbor. She's a teacher." I said. "Do...you want buddy to stay here?" He asked me. "C-Can he?" I asked happily. He nodded. "If that makes you happy and comfortable." He said. I cupped his face and kissed his lips. "Can i pleade have some clothes?" I asked happily. "Are you sure it wont hurt?" He asked rubbing my lower back. I shook my head. "I just needed some rest im ok now." I said. He pecked my lips once more and then got up and choose clothes for me and for him.

I sighed as i saw the street that my work and apartment were at. Changbin pulled the car over. "Why didn't you park closer?" I asked. "Its residents parking and i dint want to get towed." He said. I giggled. I stepped out of the car and smiled as i met him on the other side of the car. "Re-" "Felix!" Someone screamed cutting Changbin off. I looked over to see Jordan. I gasped and felt Changbin tense. I put my hand in his, "dont worry. Y-You wont have to talk." I said. He pulled me closer.

"Felix! Where the hell have you been?! Its been a week! Have you not got my text?" Jordan screamed as he got closer. "And who the hell his this?!" Jordan screamed. I froze. What the fuck am i going to say?

"Im his boyfriend and i would like it if you stopped screaming at him like that." Changbin said as he hooked his arm around my waist. Jordan looked confused. "Boyfriend? You have a boyfriend?" Jordan asked me. I nodded. "We're actually moving in together and were trying to find a good house thats why I haven't been here for a while. Now we need to get my stuff and buddy." I said happily. Jordan looked at me disgustingly. "Ok what ever just answer your fucking phone." He said walking away and bumping shoulders with mine. My smile fell and i looked down.

Changbin picked my head up and kissed my cheek softly. "Don't focus on him. Remember were here for buddy." He said. My smile picked back up as i realized my baby was just a couple steps away. I grabbed Changbin's hand and dragged him to the apartment.

As we opened the door, i kneeled down to buddy who licked my face. "Gross buddy." I said with a smile. Buddy stopped and growled at Changbin. Changbin took a small step forward into the light to show his face and buddy ran up to him and jumped on him barking and his tail wagging like crazy. "Wow he's never been that excited to see a stranger." I said. Changbin chuckled as buddy licked hi face.

Buddy was a big dog, i was suprised that he didnt knock Changbin down. Buddy went back to me and looked at changbin and then me woth a bark. "Yes buddy. He is nice." I said petring his fur. "Good boy." I said as he sat down. "Im going to take my stuff to the car can you take buddy?" I asked. "Ill take your stuff you sit in the car with buddy, he probably misses you." Changbin said. I looked at him and then buddy who's tail was wagging. I walked over to changbin and pecked his lips. "Thank you." I said. He kissed my nose. "Dont metion it just take buddy to the car I'll take this stuff and then we'll go back to ou-my house." He said. I ran my finger over his lip and looked at buddy the at him. I pointed to buddy then me then him. "Our home." I said softly. He hugged my waist with a smile and kissed me. Buddy jumped on us and licked us both. I chuckled at him. "Yes you get kisses too buds." I said kissing his nose. He stuck his nose to Changbin. Changbin kissed it and smiled at buddy. "You'll get twice as much kisses now buddy." He said ruffling his fur. I chuckled. "Come on buddy lets go!" I said patting for him to follow. "No leash?" He asked. I shook my head. "Buddy's afraid of strangers and humans. He doesn't leave my side when a stranger is around. Thats way it shocked me when he literally jumped on you." I said. Changbin nodded and smiled at buddy who was going to me.

Once we got to the house buddy barked alarmingly as another car was infront. Changbin stopped and pulled out his knife he kept on his waist. He got out and walked up to the car. It was a men. I rolled down the window to hear a bit as i calmed down buddy. "Hey sorry dude. I was just lost and trying to turn around." The guy said. Changbin kept a straight face but a upbeat tone. "Where you heading to?" He asked. "Um the city i guess." The man said. Changbin pointed and said the directions. The man left after a quick thank you and Changbin pulled the car in. I sighed as he came back in the car. He rubbed my arm. "Dont worry. It was just a lost person. No one else. I saw his body laungue dont worry." He said. Which calmed me.

Once we put everything up we layed down. Changbin patted his chest for me to lay down on. I sighed and went to lay down on his chest but buddy cut in between and layed between us. We chuckled at him and petted him. He moved to the foot of our bed and layed down softly. "Good boy. Mommy and daddy need room to sleep bud." I said as he licked my leg. I giggled at him as his eyes closed. "So daddy huh?" Changbin asked as he pulled me closer. I chuckled amd pushed him away but he pulled me closer again. "Aw come on the kids are asleep." He said looking at buddy. I laughed and hit his chest. "Our kids would not look like that." I said looking at buddy. Buddy huffed. I broke into laughter. "Who said were having kids?" Changbin asked. I shut up immediately.

"I only want one." He said. I looked at him with soft eyes. "I bet it'll look just as pretty and beautiful as it's mom." Changbin said putting our foreheads together. "Who said im the bottom here?" I asked. Changbin laughed and reached his hand to my thigh and squeezed it making me gasp softly. "Trust me, you're the bottom." He said in my ear. "No fair" I whined a bit. "You know this by experience. I've only had it once." I pouted. He kissed my pout. "Well i guess ill teach you all the tricks." He said. I chuckled and cuddled him. "This....is ok right...me getting comfortable?" I asked. "Felix. Your not a prisoner. Leave if you want. Stay if you want. Tell me things that are on your mind. Touch me the way you want. I just dont want to lose you the wrong way." He said. I kissed his lips. "Ok i just dont want to cross a boundery." I said. He kissed my hair. "Trust me i think you broke all of my bounderys." He said. I laid my head on his chest.

"You want to eat out tonight?" He asked. "Do you have enough money?" I asked. He nodded. "Dont worry ill take care of you." He said kissing my forehead.

I sighed as i heard buddy snoring and changbins heartbeat. I smiled as i heard the two mix.

"Our house."