Chapter 8

River's poV
   What is wrong with Tolulope? She has been in the room for the past 3 hours saying "coming".
    Can she get more beautiful than she already is? I wonder what she is making up exactly.
  Exactly ten minutes after, I heard the sounds of heels from the top of the stairs and like in slow motion, she came down like an angel, beautiful and graceful. The beautiful pale pink two piece clinging to her curves with a dramatic flow at the tip. It is a Nigerian material. Lace or something, I don't know.
   I was expecting an English dress, but she totally wowed me.

  "Let's go"

  "Let's go".
"I love this cloth on you, you look sexy my love, I don't think I can keep my hands to myself".
  "You better, if you don't wanna lose those hands".
"Feisty as always, that's one of the best things about you."

   At the party.
Tolulope's poV
Entering the party was nerve recking. I made sure I looked calm on the outside but my insides were going haywire.
   I decided not to wear a ball gown, I should show that even our Nigerian attires can be sown beautifully.
  "Are they going bankrupt? That's why she couldn't afford an appropriate gown". The daughter of a Hausa merchant, Sekinah said and her minions giggled annoyingly.
     "Who is that white handsome guy, why is he with her? He is so hot and she is so boring". Another girl said, the daughter of the woman I met the last time. The one that would soon be married to The minister of Finance Son. I felt so jealous and I don't know why. I thought she was getting married, why is she looking at my man.
    "Tolulope Onanuga, the most successful young woman in Africa and third successful in the whole world, I can't believe you decided to grace us with your Fat presence, What is this you are wearing? You look like you want to burst". A young woman said. Her name is Alisha. She is the biracial bastard daughter of one of my dad's mortal enemy, she has always hated me and the hatred intensified when I was named the most successful woman in Africa and third successful in the world last year. She is a beautiful lady with slim long legs and a sharp face. She is not exactly endowed but she makes up for it with her perfect face.
   "Oh Alisha, you are here, is the dress for one of your other illegitimate younger sisters? It's three times smaller than you. I have some clothes I want to let out maybe you could come have them, just a few adjustments here and there and you would be good as new". I sneered back making her speechless and embarrassed.
   " hey my dear, you are here, with your fiancé, come and mingle". The same woman that called me a prostitute yesterday said with a fake smile.
  "Yes ma. River, come along."
River slid his hand around my waist and pulled me closer to him making me gasp and my heart beat uncontrollably.

  After the whole mingling and introduction, Alisha decided to pull a stunt by asking the host to call River up for a speech. River couldn't refuse because the press would just gossip tomorrow and the headline would be horrible.
   We pleaded for ten minutes for preparation. River looks so relaxed and hot right now. I wonder how he is not freaking out like me.

  After the speech, everyone kept saying "Tolulope, you are so lucky to have him, he is the best blah blah blah and so on".
   Most men were like,"let's make an appointment for investment".
  River really did a great job.

   I am starting to like him- kinda.

"Let's go in and sleep". River suggested when we got in the room.
  "Yea we should"  I replied.
As we settled in the bed River said "what of my goodnight kiss?"
   With that I wanted to peck him on the cheek but he grabbed my thighs and pulled me on him making me straddle him. I yelped but not for long was my mouth free because River tugged me down and kissed my lips gently and softly. I couldn't resist closing my eyes and kissing him back.
  He moved his large hands down to my not-so-small butt and he grabbed it gently making me gasp into his mouth and he slid his tongue in making the kiss turn passionate.
   River rolled us over but without breaking the kiss, he slid his hands inside my inner thighs and squeezed. He moved his lips from mine and moved to my neck sucking licking and biting my neck gently making me arch my back into him and dig my nails in his hair.
  River groaned deeply and he broke the kiss.
  "We have to stop now unless I won't be able to wait until wedding night". River rasped out making me blush deeply.
  "Goodnight ". I whispered with my head on his chest and his arms around my waist.
   "Goodnight". He said a little louder.

How was this?
  Looks like Tolulope and River are getting close.

I love y'all
  Pls follow me vote comment share pls

See ya