Chapter 2

Seraphina
"John..."
As Seraphina said that name, whispers started erupting everywhere. No one believed it. After all, he pretended he was a cripple for 2 years.
"Yet he didn't have the heart to tell his best friend." Seraphina thought angerly. " He had been lying to me for 2 years. Why didn't he tell me? What made having an ability so bad? Was he really supporting me when I became a cripple? Was he taunting me?Why has he been mindlessly beating people up? WHY?"
Seraphina had the impulse to punch him in the face. The "Joker" was still frozen in place. Yes, it was definitely John.
"Well," she started to say, her voice cold and menacing with a tinge of hurt "Looks like the tides have turn. I am now powerless like you 'were' and you are the strongest like I was... At least I told you everything because I trusted you..." She looked at him right in the eyes before saying "you cruel, monstrosity of a person..."
The way Seraphina said this highlighted the terror and pain that she was experiencing. She would have never believed that the most feared and dangerous person in should was her seemly "harmless" best friend.
She turned on her heel and started walking away. She didn't look back either. She wanted nothing to do with the "Joker" right now. Before she reached the end of the hallway, a familiar hard, injured voice spoke.
"No..."