Death Ridden

She laid in bed, deathly ill,  with her skin pale a fresh blanket of snow. Weakly turning over as she went into a coughing fit, making her torso and throat burn from her dreadful dry coughing.

Very weakly she grabbed her loves hand and easily said 'My love? Could you do something for me?'

Her love with red puffy eyes and tears streaming down her face and held her hand replied 'What is it? I'll do anything for you'

'Will you smile for me? Like a real genuine smile, like the one you did when our baby boy was born?' she asked while her throat and lungs burned

Her love fake smiled but eventually, it turned into a genuine smile.

A soft weak smile tugged at her pale lips 'I love you, I'm so happy I got to see you smile one last time'

She stopped breathing. Her eyes shut. hands went cold and limp.

With more tears streaming down her love's face she yelled 'Nononono! Open your eyes!'

She sobbed.

A small brunette boy no older than five walked in the room  'What happened to Mamma? Is she okay?'

Her love looked at the cold lifeless body that was breathing only moments ago and looked back at the small brunette boy 'Mammas fine she's just...shes just taking a nap?'

The boy purely asks 'When will she wake up?'

She picked up her brunette son and replied with a sad broken voice 'Shes really tired so it will be a while, okay buddy? How about until she wakes up we go visit Auntie Anna?'

'Yeah!' the boy said excitedly unknowing of what happened to his death ridden mother.

---------
yeet yeet bitches