You could be his daughter

Leila's: POV

"Leila!" said my best friend. "Hey Nicole!" I replied and gave her a hug. "Have you heard Adam's new single Comin in hot?" she asked. "Yes, he and Javi are so cute together!" I said. "I know right!" she replied with a smile on her face.

(Leila Mitchel Lambert)

(Nicole)

"I don't understand why he's dating that kid, how old is he, 16?" asked Caroline. "Javi is not a kid, he's actually 22!" I said. "Whatever!" she replied.

"Leila, you could be his daughter, you've the same hair and eyes color!" said Nicole. "Thank you!" I replied. "I'm serious!" she said. "I think you've read too many fanfiction!" I replied. "Please, listen to me!" said Nicole. "Our lesson starts now!" I replied.

I went into the classroom and went to my seat. Thousand thoughts went through my head.

Why does everyone say I look like Adam Lambert's daughter? I would have known if I was related to him.

***

Raven's: POV

I was in the studio and recorded my new song Dreaming of you. My husband and our son visted me.

(Raven, sister to Adam)

"Hey mom, what's up?" asked Jughead. "I'm just recording my song Dreaming of you!" I said. "I already love the song!" he replied. "You're so cute!" I said.

"My beautiful wife!" replied FP. "Aww, you're making me blush!" I said. "It's true!" he replied. "I love you and Jughead so much!" I said.

Thank you glambertybear for being in my book.

Leila and Raven are so beautiful.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~