Save Them

Jungkook grew up with his uncle Hoseok and whenever he asks his uncle about the whereabouts of his parents, his uncle would always say that they were already in heaven due to an unfortunate series of events. His uncle never really disclosed what happened. And Hoseok would only end his answer with "it is not the time yet for you to know."

Due to his curiosity and eagerness to meet and know what happened to his parents, he travelled back in time.

He wasn't able to control on what exact period of time he landed and ended up falling into a river. Exhausted with the travel and swimming towards the side of the river, he passed out right after.

When he woke up, he was already inside a room of someone's house. Then, when the door opened, a handsome or rather beautiful guy entered the room carrying a food tray.

"Good thing you are already awake. " the guy said with a smile in his face.

"T-thank you for helping me" Jungkook replied.

"Oh! He's already awake." Another guy entered the room and Jungkook knows that this guy is a real dominant alpha because of this aura. "What were you doing in the riverbank covered with bruises? Did a gang beat you up?" He added. "Or you just ended up getting yourself hurt without realizing it?"

"Namjoon, you're the only one that claims to get hurt "magically" due to your clumsiness. Please dont think that someone is like you." The beautiful guy said.

"At least I have you to take care of me" the other guy said as he winked. And Jungkook just watched them.

"Oh! Sorry about that." The beautiful guy said. "My name Jin and this clumsy big guy is my pair he is Namjoon."

"Your pair? You mean..." Jk replied.

"Yup. I'm an omega and he is my alpha. He is my fated pair." Jin explained.

"Amazing. So fated pairs really exist." Jk mumbled. "My name is Jungkook." He added.

By hearing his name Namjoon and Jin looked at each other surprised.

"Is there something wrong?" Jungkook asked.

Jin just smiled and said "there's nothing wrong. We just thought that it was a beautiful name."

"By the way, what happened to you?" Namjoon asked.

"Um, i am looking for a guy Jung Hoseok. I know it is just a small chance but maybe you know him. He is a great dancer by this time." Jungkook replied.

"By this time?" Jin asked in confusion. "But if you are looking for Hobi, yes we know him."

"Actually, he is our close friend." Namjoon replied. "We can let you meet him if you want."

With that Jungkook meet the younger version of his uncle Hoseok. He thought that if he stayed near Hoseok he would be able to know who his parents are. While he spend his time in this period, Jungkook lived with Jin and Namjoon since they insist to do so. Jungkook who do not have a place to live willingly accepts the offer.

Jungkook researched about Hoseok's every single friend, trying to know which is his possible future parents so he could prevent them from dying.

Time goes by and there is still no signs of his parents. By this time, Namjoon and Jin was already waiting for their first baby.

When the baby was born Jungkook decided to move out of the pair's house so they could have enough family time. At first they try to stop Jungkook to move out but he was so eager to give them their privacy. So Jungkook moved to Hoseok's house.