Funtime Freddy x Lefty Pt:1

This was requested by the QueenOfUganda288 I hope you like it! Also this is before the whole end game thing. P.S. I kinda tried a different writing style.

Funtime Freddy's POV:

What is this weird feeling I keep getting and why do I only get it when I'm around Lefty? I've never felt this way before with anyone else. Just Lefty I thought silently to myself as I sat on the edge of the Funtime Stage.

As I sat there I noticed my good old friend Funtime Foxy watching me through the corner of my eye. Probably wondering why I've been acting so weird lately. We go way back to the old sister location so we normally know when something is bugging the other.

"Hey Funtime Freddy...what's wrong you've been acting really off lately?" Funtime Foxy asked me. Snapping me out of my thoughts. "I don't know I've just been feeling kinda weird lately..." I answered him as I looked down at the ground thinking about Lefty again. He just decided to sit next to me in a kind of awkward silence until I heard footsteps coming are way from the tunnel of rainbows.

"Hey guys! What are you up to?" Lefty asked. Of course it was Lefty who had to come over here I thought silently to myself. As I heard Funtime Foxy respond by saying nothing. "Oh okay well...what do you guys want to do?" Lefty asked as I felt his gaze land on me. I merely shrugged feeling slightly nervous around him. That's when I noticed Funtime Foxy giving me a weird look as he got off of the stage and headed towards Lefty near the tunnel of rainbows. Causing me to slowly follow after him in curiosity of what he was thinking.

"Maybe you and Funtime Freddy can just stay here while I go in a different room?" Funtime Foxy suggested as he began to slowly back away into the arcade room. Though I quickly grabbed his arm to whisper into his ear. "What are you thinking?" I asked him as he just gave me a small smile. "Helping you with your crush. Your welcome.~" He whispered back to me causing me to quickly let go in pure shock. Crush!? I questioned silently to myself as Funtime Foxy continued to walk away into the arcade room. Leaving me and Lefty alone near the tunnel of rainbows.

"Soooooooo now what?" Lefty asked me as I looked at him. I was still thinking about what Funtime Foxy told me. Do I have a crush on Lefty? I mean I guess that would explain my feelings towards him. But what am I going to do about it? I thought to myself. "Hey Funtime Freddy?...Do you want a pickle?" Lefty asked me snapping me out of my thoughts. "Um...no I'm good." I responded as I looked into his eye. Causing me to feel my face heat up slightly. Maybe I should just tell him I have a crush on him? I mean what's the worse that could happen? It thought to myself.

"Hey Lefty...I need to tell you something." I said as his eye seemed to be filled with sudden curiosity. "Oh what is it?" He asked with sudden excitement and curiosity clear in his voice.

"Well..."

TO BE CONTINUED...
Yup I did that! Sorry but this was taking to long to write. So I decided to cut this off here and make a part two later on. So cya later!