chapter - 55

Manan room

Manik entered the room and settled on his bed with laptoo but his eyes are fixed on door...he is not angry on nandu but a bit hurt somewhere as she didn't even gave him time to explain what all happened....he knew he shouldn't be so but she too should know that he is not that over protective to always keep a tab on her...yah !! Bodyguard is not keeping a tab it's just for safe side as they have no idea how many enemies are trying to harm their weak point....he tried to concentrate on his work but how could he when his angel is not coming to manofy him....huffing he started his work...

Living room

After manik and boys went to their rooms to do their respective work all malhotra ladies along with junior malhotra settled in garden to discuss what all they did in morning but nandu was not at all attentive as she was thinking about how much manik might be hurt as she knew that he is trying really hard to give her space...nyo and navya observed her and felt sorry for her as she is so sad....they decided to let her go so stood up and bid good night to each other....nandu immediately wished them and left to her room taking fast steps...she stopped infront of the door and took a deep breath before touching the bolt...she adjusted her hair and dress and opened the door slowly but didn't entered...she popped her head so as to make sure that he is present or not and if present whether angry or calm....she found him working with a calm face and felt happy as she thought now his anger is gone but little did she know that it is silence before storm....she slowly entered and closed the door before locking it without making any noise and quickly rushed to their walk in closet and closed the door....here manik observed her every movement from corner of his eyes but didn't made any movement as he knew nandu will notice his body but not his eyes as she is too naive to know how to observe people....he sighed in relief and switched off laptop before lying on bed as he thought nandu is so angry on him that she didn't even noticed his hurt eyes.....he placed his hand on his eyes while his head is on other hand....he just closed his eyes and even switched off all lights except bed lamps...he heard door opening sound and slightly looked at that direction only to get shocked as nandu is standing in...

He just kept on looking at her while she didn't dared to look at him but could feel his gaze on her but shooed it off as her thinking

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He just kept on looking at her while she didn't dared to look at him but could feel his gaze on her but shooed it off as her thinking....she slowly moved towards music system and played a song...

(Just listen to this song while reading)

As soon as music started nandu slowly walked towards him and tried to keep her hand on his shoulder but was afraid as what if he shouts on her....manik understood her dilemma and slowly made a movement to let her know that he is not in deep sleep but didn't find any reaction from nandu whereas here nandu got startled with his movement but slowly moved a bit closer to him and tried to wake him up before which he himself pulled her on him and turned on bed with her below him.....nandu was shocked and lost in his eyes while he slowly removed her hair from her face which was hiding her from him....one look at her face and manik forgot that he is angry on her....he slowly placed a kiss on her forehead  and moved towards her right while placing small small kisses but making sure that she can feel his lips and finally reached her earlobe....he bit her earlobe and all she could do was moan his name and wriggle under him who is not showing any mercy on her....he continued to move towards her jaw and reached her lips....she waited for him to kiss her there but he skipped it and moved to her left and repeated the same thing to this side till he reached her left earlobe and dived deep into her neck....he just couldn't stop himself anymore and started to place deep kisses and even bit her so hard that she found it difficult to control her moans and kept on moaning which did nothing but increased his bites....he pulled down her straps and was about to dive into her twins but she pulled him up and rolled them such that she is on him and placed her lips on his....this was not the first time manik saw her wildness yet it amazes him everytime and like always he again dominated her and rolled back and all nandu could do was roam her hands on his bare chest and back as he was shirtless while sleeping....what all followed next was their moans and groans combined together with shaking bed which could do nothing to save itself than making creaking sound.....

Manan are sleeping in each other's arms with nandu ruffling manik's hairs while his head is on her chest trying to seek her warmth....

Nandu(slowly):I am sorry manik !! (Manik raised his head and looked at her while she too looked at him) I didn't meant to hurt you...it was just that I was so tensed from morning as I felt cabir bhai and you were involved in getting me this job as everyone were so good and then when you told me that you are discussing some deal with randhir sir I was just so shocked that I don't know what all stupid things I told you....I am sorry baby !!! I know you are trying a lot to give me space and I respect it... I will try not to shout on you like this...

She kissed his hairs and hugged him by hiding his face in her chest while manik snuggled more....

Manik(!Sighing):problem tumhari mujhpe shout karna nahin hai nandu....problem yeh hai ki you didn't even gave me chance to explain myself....agar tu aise his karegi toh kal ko koyi badha problem hoga aur main tujhse chupata....before i could say you will make your own assumptions and baby neither me,dad nor bhai anyone will never wish to hurt your self respect....yeh sach hai ki we all love you so much but that doesn't mean we will be so over protective that we will stop your growth...tu hi bata agar hum har jagah tumhare liye rahenge toh phir tum itna capable kaise banogi ki you will handle an entire empire ??(nandu just looked at him) we are just making sure that you are safe from far and yah I agree we all were not ready to allow you to do job outside our company but then when mom explained us how we are trying to hamper your growth and that whether we want you to be like navya bhabhi strong and confident or not....we thought about it and that's when we decided that when we are willing to handle entire murthy industries to you then we can't always protect you as it will be loss to all of us....

Nandu:Then what was that when you told that randhir sir told you that everyone is equal here ??

Manik(laughing):yaar !!! That was because tumhare pyaate bhai ke bahut close friend hai randhir aur he asked him to not scold you or give any punishments to you if you do any mistake to which randhir said so... that's it...

Nandu just giggled cutely while making an ohh face....manim couldn't stop himself and kissed her hard before letting her sleep as it was almost 1 am and he didn't wanted her to be tired at office next day....

Nandu(cutely):aap ab mujhse naraaz nahin hai na ??

Manik(kissing her):no !! Infact I was never angry with you....was just hurt but now I am not feeling anything....

She hugged him tightly and slept not before switching off the music system as it was playing the same song on auto repeat....

Manik:waise...song is sexy haan and your dress mann !!!how did I even forgot that one ??? When did you get it ??

Nandu(blushing):woh...last week when I and navu went for shopping at that time I bought it and thought to surprise you one day but never thought I will wear it so soon ..

Manik:And I loved it...let me tell you one thing...if you will manofy me everytime like this then I am more than ready to get hurt everyday...aur kabhi pehnogi na ??

Nandu(blushing):manikkkk !!!!

He laughed and kissed her head before patting her head to sleep....

How are you all ?? I thought you guys will be excited to hear about update but didn't find any response....hope you guys like this one...enjoy !!

Manan - Innocent Angelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें