Dark Side being published 10/13! C:

Hi, everyone! 

Dark Side is being published under the title: A Feral Shade of Amber. The story has been cleaned up and edited for Amazon, and will feature a print copy in the next couple weeks! :) 

Check out the beautiful cover:

A Feral Shade of Amber will be free to all Kindle Unlimited subscribers for the next 90 days, & $4

A Feral Shade of Amber will be free to all Kindle Unlimited subscribers for the next 90 days, & $4.99 USD to non-KU members.  I have to take it down from Wattpad during this time, even though Wattpad is only a draft and not a well written one. :/  Luckily, its temporary.

After my contract with KU is up, the story will make it's return to Wattpad!

If you're reading now & never got to finish, or saw this notification and want a free digital download before release day (Friday, October 13th), please reach out to me through:

https://www.kelliebowe.com/contact

I will hook you up with a free copy. :) After 10/13, you will have to wait until my KU contract expires.

To order a copy, or save it for your KU experience, visit:

kelliebowe.com/feral & follow the link, or search for "A Feral Shade of Amber" on Amazon!

I appreciate your love and support throughout the years, and look forward to putting out the best writing I can for your digital and IRL bookshelves! Please consider supporting me; every purchase, like, review, or share on Booktok/Insta/FB/Anywhere helps me break away from my day job and support myself & my family as a full time author (and then I can write daily and give you the story updates you want!).

Kellie