The first day

DONGHYUNS P.O.V

Today was the day my class would be showing the new freshman around the school. I can't wait to see how cute they are!

"All right everybody. Are the group captains ready? Do you have your group list?" Mrs. Kim asked as she entered the class room. I was more than ready. I looked behind me to my friend hyunseong. He looked back at me and winked at me. "The freshman are here now! Go meet them at the front door." She said and we all left to go the the front of the school.

As wee got to the door, I noticed there were a lot more freshman than i was expecting. I said goodbye to my friends and started getting my group together.

After about 30 minutes, I noticed i was still missing 3 people in my group

I looked around and saw twins hugging a smaller boy. "Are you 3 in my group?" I asked politely. They turned to me and nodded.

"I'm youngmin. And the other one is Kwangmin."

"Cute names" i said, smiling at the twins.

"See Minwoo. This hyung is nice. He won't beat you up. Youngmin said to the third boy. I chuckled and the boy named Minwoo looked up at me. When he did, I felt my heart skip a beat. He wins. He is the cutest thing i have ever seen

"Hi minwoo. I'm donghyun. Kim donghyun." I smiled and held out my hand. He then took my hand and shook it shyly.

"No Minwoo. It's nice to meet you hyung." He smiled and I promised myself i would do anything to keep that smiling from falling. I was going to make Minwoo mine.