-one

"fuck, fuck," the blonde-haired boy groans, spreading his legs wider as the taller fucks into him. he groans as he grips the bedsheets, biting his lip as he rolls his hips.

"y you're so good at that," he smirks, his mouth falling open again as he cries out, his body trembling as his hole stretches just the way he likes. being a pornstar isn't all it's made out to be— finding s good fuck was rare, and so jimin savours all the satisfying sex he can get.

he can feel himself getting closer to the edge, and he reaches in between his own legs to jerk himself off quickly— the fast pace and the pressure on his prostate bringing him over quickly.

jimin groans when he feels the other orgasm into him— he couldn't seem to remember his name— he hated when people came in him, it was impossible to clean out and he felt too vulnerable.

it just ruined the whole experience for him.

when the man pulls out and the director calls cut, jimin stays lying on the bed as everyone begins wrapping up. he hated when he didn't get proper aftercare— not because of the lack of feeling loved, but because of the feeling of being used.

he sighs, pushing himself up slowly with a hiss before he felt himself being pushed down gently.

"let me help you," he hears a sweet voice whisper, and he opens his eyes— only to smile at the sight.

his makeup artist, jeon jungkook, refused to make eye contact as he gently wiped over him with a warm, wet cloth, wiping off jimin's cum as well as his sweat.

jimin adored the shy boy, but the other was so nervous that they rarely had conversations outside of work. he did help to clean him up when he was thrown to the side like this, but other than that he was silent.

"thanks, kookie," jimin bats his eyelashes with a smile, allowing himself to be pulled up into a sitting position by those strong arms he loved so much.

"no problem... c can you walk?"

"yes, thank you love," he steals a kiss on the other's cheek— nothing new for him— as he stood up and allowed jungkook to help him wrap a robe around him, as they walked into his dressing room.

jimin slowly sat down on his chair, wincing as he tries to relax, slowing jungkook to gently wipe off his makeup. it was smeared from his tears, and as usual jungkook would reapply a small amount after jimin had changed.

jimin had brought a cute outfit today— a large, white button up shirt with flowy sleeves and khaki pants.

"you look pretty.." jungkook whispers, a blush on his face as he applies the elder's makeup.

"you always look pretty, jungkookie," jimin flirts, smiling at the boy sweetly. "such a pretty boy."

"t thank you, hyungie," he whispers— he's always called jimin that, since it slipped a few weeks after they met and jimin loved it.

"such a sweet boy," jimin cups his cheek, kissing it softly as jungkook blushes and turns away. "such nice manners, you're so perfect, aren't you kookie?" jungkook nods shyly, bowing slightly before he grabs his jacket.

"bye, hyungie," he whispers, waving with a small smile before leaving.

jimin sighs happily, leaning back in his chair with his eyes shut. "he's so fucking cute."

***

jungkook walks out of the building, fanning his face to get rid of his blush as he walks toward his car.

"gosh.." he sighs, getting in and tossing down his bag as he takes a deep breath, relaxing before starting his car.

jungkook had moved out two years ago, and with no money and awful parents he jumped at the first well paying job he could get— even though it was a porn company. it paid well, and he's just doing makeup so who cares?

until he met jimin.

oh god, jimin

the boy with soft skin and luscious lips and an angelic smile and that devious smirk, he loved when jimin moaned and cried out but was still so dominant, he loved when he kissed his cheek and he loved when he praised him, he loved it so much.

when jimin asked him to be his personal makeup artist, he jumped at the chance, and here he is.

living in a small but comfortable shoebox apartment in seoul. he was happy.

he just wished he had someone to cherish. someone to kiss him and hold him and he wished it could be jimin but of course it wouldn't be, why would it be?

jungkook turns off the car as he parks in his regular spot, putting his backpack on (he doesn't care how much taehyung teases him, he loves backpacks) as he walks toward the stairs. the elevator is always broken, he doesn't bother checking anymore.

he jogs up to the fourth floor, pulling out his keys as he walks into his tiny apartment as his phone begins ringing in his pocket.

the brunet sets down his bag, lying on the couch as he answers the call. "hey, taehyung."

"hey!" his neighbour replies cheerfully. "you were supposed to come over to my place, right? but my mom's not well and i'm going over there, is that fine?"

"yeah, yeah of course, i hope she feels better," jungkook says. he felt guilty for thinking this but he truly was starving, and currently had nothing in his fridge— he hadn't eaten except for a strawberry jimin had fed him earlier.

"thanks, jungkookie!" jungkook could practically hear his smile, and he chuckles before they end the call.

jungkook pouts to himself, standing up slowly as he stretches, heading to the bathroom. who cares if he's a little hungry? he had eaten the day before, it wasn't a big deal.

at least, that's what he told himself as he fell asleep that night, dreaming of food and his boy crush.

//aaaahhh first chapter!