Chapter 5

It was a hard two weeks for my life after that tragic day. Numerous police interrogations, long hours staying up, packing our things so the CSI team can take a look of our home. My mother and I had the worst two weeks of our lives, mourning the loss of my father, the world mourning the loss of a widely known and loved hero. Vanish was known by everyone as one of the many symbols of peace. With his power of teleportation, he could teleport to Tokyo and back in 5 seconds. He was known partly as a rescuing hero, saving thousands of lives. His quirk could also have him teleport people with him through physical contact. His grand record for teleporting people in one standing was over 20. But, most importantly, he was my father, who would give me the world if he could. I missed my sister too, police officers telling my mother that she had disappeared, others saying she died along with my father. Till this day I never knew what happened that night, but I don't want to remember. The hardest part was saying goodbye to everyone.

It was difficult to leave the home I was beginning to enjoy. My friends, I had to say goodbye. My home would have to be just a memory. But, as my mother and I leave the city, saying goodbye to my old life, welcoming my new life wasn't so hard. New friends were made, opportunities were revealed, and much more. I could never forget Katsuki and Izuku, they were my first ever friends, and they both have places in my heart, the only things that keep me remembering about my old life.

But, now, it was time for me to take another step.

Entering U.A. High.