Kim Taehyung - Falling sick (Part 1)

'Achoo!' Y/n sneezed as she opened the door to her flat. It had been raining heavily outside and today was the day Y/n had to forget umbrella. The day she forgets it, it starts raining. It was just her luck.

She hung her keys on the stand and walked into the living room.

''Achoo' she sneezed again before she could even step into the living room.

'Oh god! I hope I don't fall sick', she thought.

Y/n had walked nearly 3 miles in the downpour, from work because she couldn't find a single taxi to take her home. And as you can guess, she was drenched in the rain.

'Achoo Achoo Achoo' she sneezed again, three times in a row.

" Y/n? Is that you?", asked a voice from the living room.

"Yes Tae, I'm back,'' answered Y/n as she walked into the kitchen to drop the 5 grocery bags she has been carrying.

"Tae, I called you nearly 10 times! Where is your phone?", Y/n asked, tired and exhausted because of all that weight lifting all the way from the supermarket next to her office.

Tae seemed to not realised that Y/n had asked him something. He just hummed something under his breath.

Exasperated Y/n raised her voice, "Taehyung! I'm talking to you!"

"What is it Y/n? What do you want?", he replied not even looking up from his laptop.

"Taehyung I called you 8 times and you never picked up any calls. I needed you to come and pick ne up from office because it was raining and there were no taxis available! So where was your phone?"

"My phone?", Taehyung asked as he searched all his pockets for it.

"It's here,'' he said as he found it had fallen on the floor next to him, "And it's on silent mode. That's why I didn't hear your calls. Okay now go. I have work to finish."

Taken aback at his rudeness, you quickly walk into both of yours room to change. You really hadn't expected Tae to be rude to you.

You see Kim Taehyung was Y/n's soulmate.

And they had never fought till now. It had always been a nice, easy and sweet ride for both of them so far. And this was appearing to be their first bump in the roller-coaster called Life.

And Y/n had no idea how to face it.

She walked out of their room wearing, something warm and comfortable, Tae's white sweatshirt to be precise.

''Achoo achoo', she sneezed again as she went into the kitchen to get something to eat. To her surprise, the kitchen looked untouched, it looked the same way as she had left it in the morning.

So she called out,"Tae! What's for dinner?"

Again Tae ignored her question as he continued to type something on his laptop.

Frustrated she walked into the living room and asked him, "Tae did you make dinner?"

"Huh?"he asked her absent minded again.

"Taehyung did you remember to make dinner today??"she shouted.

And that's when he finally heard your question.

"Dinner? No I didn't make anything. Couldn't you have picked up something on the way?'' he asked annoyed.

"Taehyung!! It was pouring and I was already carrying the grocery, that you so conveniently forgot to buy, and now you're asking me if I couldn't have bought any dinner just because you forgot to make dinner?"