Love's Hiatus

David Celion was born and raised in Saint Louis, Missouri. He was the youngest of five children and is a twin.  They all were raised by their single mother in a decent sized  apartment.  David had a very troubled childhood growing up with no father. He was born with a rare sinus condition that led him to have his first major brain surgery at seventeen years old. Under heavy sedation, he saw his estranged father. That was the first and last time seeing him. His childhood was painful but with his mother, GOD and siblings he coped. He grew older to be a fine man. Now at 36, he wanted to settle down and his twin brother knew who he should with.

He was introduced to a woman that he knew through one of his friends. Being his brother, he knew what he wanted and DeMita Smith of Little Rock, Missouri had it. She was born a few years earlier than he was. She was raised in Little Rock. DeMita had the total package. The two discovered they had so much in common. Both of their names started with D, and they both wore the same shoe size.  Love was immediately found. David went to visit her as much as he could. By this point, his brother often jokes that he needs a finder fee for the two. They were surely inseparable.

Despite the fact that they were,  DeMita moved away. Fortunately it was just a state nearby. David made a way when she was in Missouri, and he made a way there. They were not only inseparable, they're love was unconditional. Things were going great during her stay but the long distance introduced complications. The complications that were often ignored because of the love the two shared. Soon after 3.5 years,  the visits were not enough for him nor her. They wanted to see one another and it was clear. Frustration started to sink in.
DeMita's signs were more obvious. She offered to walk away a few times, but her love for David kept her there. David also played a role in doing it. The two will talk on the phone constantly but the conversations seemed pretty dull. It was not too much DeMita, it was David. Many moments on the phone there will be awkward silence and more unusual activity. After while, he felt the shift and the frustration behind it. The next day, she asked David to please let, her go. This time, the reluctant David agreed. He wanted to fight bu he loved her too much to ignore her cry. From that moment on, he cried tears but promised himself that it's not over. In the end, he saw it as just Love's hiatus.