the words have been written

THE LETTER TO MY FATHER

dear, Father

let me start with saying that I love you I want to make sure you know that don't be upset that I have left there is something that needs to be taken care of and i can't tell what is because if do your not safe anymore and you be in danger and my job is to protect you and that is what must do because it is in our contract and if I fail to do that I would be breaking the vow and breaking the contract and I can't do that but just remember I will be back in promising that to you right now I already know that your angry because I have left again and your unsure if I will come back your probably think what the hell she left me again and for what this time there are so many things and thoughts running through your head. but I'm ok and like I said I'm coming back I don't know when I will be back but I will return. I love you dad one thing before I end this letter. WHEN IT SEEMS MOST DARK I WILL BEEN YOUR LIGHT.

sincerely your daughter

THE LETTER TO PUAL

Dear, Pual

well, it's kind of odd that I have left without telling you. but there is something I must take care of for the safety of my father. you are probably mad because I'm telling you why I have left. but I have to figure out what is killing them and I don't know when I will return but I even know if I will return but I love you so and your mine and only mine for as of now. but as of now, you're free but know I love you I hope to return to you unharmed and back into your arms.

your eyes are like dark European chocolate. your lips taste like sweet honey the moment you bite the honeycomb the honey drips from your lips it is sweet. your body is warm and sweet I love the smell of you I love your scent the smell of your cologne is the loveliest thing that I have ever know. the words that fall from your mouth are like song lyrics each word that is said has more meaning than the last each word that falls is perfect. you're the only person who loved me for who im and not for what I am you don't give a damn with the others think you love me for me and only me.

sincerely Ravyn Simmons

SEE YALL BOTH VERY SOON I LOVE YOU BOTH VERY MUCH