Ten.

(Corrine)
Jenesis called me earlier today saying Dave's mom was having a annual kickback and wanted me to come out . I figured it would be good to go because , my weekend would be boring anyway. Dave never texted me back about us meeting up , mama Sharon, Dave's mom , told to me to invite Raheem but I just didn't want the controversy. The kickback was starting in a couple of hours so I decided to get up and get ready . While getting ready my phone begin to ring it was Raheem FaceTiming me.

"Wassup sexy , wyd?" Raheem said .
"Nothing getting ready to go to a kickback , think I wanna add highlights to my hair before going what you think ?"
"You sexy regardless but who doing a kick back I could've came with you ," he said looking directly at me.
"My Bestfriends family , I knew you wouldn't know anybody ?"
"You know any people of Jenesis would get along with me she mad cool ." I bit my nails .
"Prolly so but it's not Jenesis it's Dave." He just stared.

Now Raheem knows all about Dave , he knows about me liking him , in fact he was the one who told me to go for it . But once me and Dave stopped talking heavy , he kinda fell in his place. I honestly think I want Raheem only to feel that void of wanting Dave.

"Awwwwwww okay , well have a good time love I'll talk to you later ."
"Wait Rah , don't do that why are acting like this.?"
"You really think I'm okay with you going around a nigga you like tf , get off my phone Corrine." He said before hanging up on me . I just decided to let him have his time to think as I proceed to highlight my hair.

At the kickback.
As soon as i arrived at the kickback guess who was the first person I seen Dave.

I decided to walk around to the front to find Jenesis

I decided to walk around to the front to find Jenesis. Of course she was too busy smiling in Wayno face 🙄.
"Hey babe.," I said tapping on her. I haven't seen my Bestfriend in like weeks she been cooped up with her man but I can't stunt I'm happy for her.
"Hey boo, I haven't seen you in forever, you look good ."
"Thanks love so do you i see Wayno got you looking extra thick now ." I said cause Wayno to laugh and give me a hug.
"Yo Coco , I know you spoke to my homie right?" I slightly rolled my eyes at the question and just decided to shake my head .
"Ooooooo , Jenesis come take my picture on this four wheeler for instagram ."
"Okay after this we gotta go speak to Momma Sharon she been asking about you ." I nodded.

@CoCoBrown: All gas no breaks 🏎💨__________________________________@RandomUser: Period Sis 😍@ItsJenSis: BESTFRANNN😍😍😍 photo creds here💁🏾‍♀️@daveeast: on my 4 wheeler posing but can't speak🤔🤔

__________________________________
@RandomUser: Period Sis 😍
@ItsJenSis: BESTFRANNN😍😍😍 photo creds here💁🏾‍♀️
@daveeast: on my 4 wheeler posing but can't speak🤔🤔

After I read Dave's comment I started to get off the 4wheeler , and head inside to speak to Momma Sharon and Luke.All of a sudden I felt a tap on my shoulder .
"Heyyyyy, superstar the one who can't hit there Bestfriend up anymore." I said starting to walk away from him towards the house. He slightly grabbed my arm.

"Yoooooo don't do that , I been mad busy. And plus I need to talk to you about something later on." I just started laughing .

"What about Journey ? , there's honestly nothing to say Dave she's gorgeous and I wish you guys the best." I said going in the house to find his mom and speak to her . This time he didn't pull me back which confirmed everything I needed to know. Maybe I should've just stopped holding on to my feelings and thinking that we had a chance to be together .

"Heyyyy momma Sharon ," I said hugging her.
"There's my sweet chocolate girl, what's wrong what did my son do." I guess she saw the sadness in my eyes.
"Momma can you excuse us please I really need to talk to her."
"Sure baby, Coco find me when y'all are done okay." I nodded yes.

"How may I help you David," I said turning towards him.
"I'm not understanding you jumping down my throat when you talking to that nigga Raheem." I shook my head at him.
"Dave what you don't understand is that I really am in love with you i fucking had sex with you because I thought you was feeling the same thing I was but no you hit me with the let's be friends bull shit, I can't just be your friend me and Raheem are cordial that's it. I won't even let him kiss me because all I can think about is you and he doesn't deserve that , but since you've made your choice I completely understand, I'm behind you 100%" he reached up and wiped tears I didn't know had fell. I was tired of wanting all of him and he wanted none of me.
"It's just that she's my assistant so it's like easier —" I cut him off.
"I'm sure she understands a lot more about you being on your and stuff I get it honestly I do , like I said we will remain friends , I'm glad you found someone to hold you down" I walked off back outside to join everyone else.

Momma Sharon

Luke (Dave's Dad)

Luke (Dave's Dad)

____________________________________Okay you guys this is a longer chapter I think

Okay you guys this is a longer chapter I think . PLEASE COMMENT LET TO ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK. VOTE IF YOU ARE ENJOYING. & SHARE WITH YOU FRIENDS ♥️