Chapter 51.

Tyrone's pov.
Well I won't deny that I was kind of surprised when Nate actually fucked my wife in her pussy .Nate never makes  exceptions and if he does so that person is probably very special , but regardless it was so exciting to see my brother fuck my wife , how she moaned , moved and held on the sheets was a huge turn on , Nate did fuck her hard from how she gasped when he penetrated her .

I headed back to the office to sort some work and prepare for my meeting with Heart . I know this is probably cliche' but no woman has ever come close to  how Heart makes me feel , I am so inlove with her , despite the fact that I denied her sex because she was a virgin at first yet she would still say sweet things about me and how she really feels about me is really touching , I was more than willing to let my wife have the best fantasy she has ever had and she really enjoyed it .  Sharing her with my twin brother may have been a wierd idea but as far as I know he is the best person who would have nailed it for the task of fullfill my wife's desires ,  I was more eager to make it perfect .

At first I was skeptic if she would even agree to it but then an idea came into my mind , you cant fear what you cant see   and I thought of the idea of her wearing the blindfold in that she wouldnt know its actually Nate and I (dominantdaddy) , the suspense would ease her and the smoothness of us touching , licking and kissing her would subdue her and make her body submit and let nature take its course otherwise if we would have popped out of nowhere it would have scared her  .

Yes ! It worked so well more than I could imagine , she has a very sensitive body and I love it . Nate complimented how beautiful she is , Heart is indeed beautiful , she has a soft rosey skin that looks tanned but looking closely it looks natural , sexy  lips that reminds me of a barbie doll smile , and hourglass figure , sexy legs just looking at her thighs makes me hard 

*********
She walks into the boardroom and takes a sit  four steps away from me  , I can tell how nervous she is as I see her chest move up and down rapidly .
"Don't be nervous Heart Leo , "I said to her  saying my name with hers feels so  right I just cant believe shes mine .
She lets out a cute smile .
"Be ..fore we begin I want to thank you for um.. everything ,for my daughter , the job, the cars and uh... last night"she said with a blush . I love how nervous I make her .
"You dont need to thank me Heart , its my duty as your husband to do take care of you ."I said . I hand her the documents . Bdsm is about enjoying and fulfilling sexual fantasies with each other's consent that its what you both want , I can go to extreme levels and I will be okay but seeing how my wife seems fragile  I wouldn't want to go extreme on her without her approval that its what she wants .

She takes a look, there are a lot of things on it of what she can and cant do  there is a 65" inch flatscreen in the board room if need be she has some demonstrational questions I can play some clips to answer her burning questions . Her eyes are fixed on the documents as she flips them over I take more time to admire her beauty .
"I would love it if we would go through this together ."she said .
"Sure Heart "I said . She walks to where I sit and takes a sit next to me  , moving her seat  closer to the table and from just my imagination seems like her fine ass is humping on the seat my cock stirrs at the thought .
I place my hand on her back and I feel her body stiffen . Despite the fact Nate hammered her so hard  I cant tell her body is craving for me right there .
"What kinds of sex toys are we talking of ?"she asked .
"Your wand , buttplugs , handcuffs , gags , beads , "I said .
"Wait you still have my wand "she asked .
"Oops ! Spoiler "I said .
She laughed .
"I will take my wand , handcuffs , and the beads ."she said . She ticks .
"What is voyeurism?"she asked innocently .
"Its the act of gaining sexual pleasure by watching someone get naked and have sex "I said .
"Isnt that like watching porn?"she asked .
"Almost but live sex being done infront of you"I said .
"So will I watch you or will you watch me ?"she asked .
" I will watch you and  tell you when to come "I said . I loved how she masturbated  the other night calling my name as she came  , I saved the clip thinking about it makes my erection build more and harder .    
She ticks it , yes! 
"Anal sex hmmm...."she said , and ticks it  she wants to try anal well not bad , but Nate was really craving to fuck her butthole , I could see how he would look at it like a starved lion staring at a target antelope  I have had anal a couple of times but am not a pro at cracking the butthole , it requires patience and smoothness as at first the lady will begin to feel some stinging pain , Nate knows how to crack the anal hymen as he calls it , but I will need to ask Heart if shes okay having him break her anal virginity.
" will you be okay if someone else breaks your anal virginity?"I asked . She looks at me with a surprise look .
"Whom?"she asked .
" Nate "I said .
She looks dumbfounded ,  its like she wanted I break her anal virginity .
I place my hand over hers .
"Or do you prefer I do it?"I asked  . I didn't say I can't but I am just afraid I could hurt her but either way Nate also fucks hard .  She nodded  like a child and looks so sweet . She really wants me and loves me deeply and I love her so much too .
"I will do it ."I said. She smiles so broadly and it melts my heart .  The next line is what makes me eager to know her answer ,
"Double penetration " she said and paused , she lets out a sexy hmm  that sounded like a moan  she ticks it , am very surprised , she is willing to do a double penetration .
Will she handle two dicks in her ?  She has a gorgeous petite body perfect for sandwiching between two masculine men fucking amazing !  She takes a sip of her orange juice and I playfully gently push it upward  it ends up spilling on her sweet busty chest . I am holding my laughter as she lets out a gasp .  I cant hold it anymore and I burst into laughter .
"Judas."she said jokingly .
I continue laughing , its just so funny , her chest has the juice all over wetting her  front part of dress and her set of twins looking sexy wet with the tiny drops of the juice .
"Well its not funny "she said .
"Cheer up my sweet kitten , daddy wanted to laugh a little "I said . She blushed her face turned red. 
"Come ."I said . I moved my chair slightly away from the table so to create room for her to sit on my lap . Comes and sits on my lap , her fine ass on my thighs feels fucking amazing . I feel so turned on .
"I will make it up to you baby"  I said .
I caress her chest and release her titties from her bra  after unzipping   her dress . I suck her sweet nipples , fondling my tongue on it she moans holding tight to me . She tastes amazing  and orange sweet  I gently squeeze her breasts and she lets out a soft moan cry , my hand travels further down to her pussy , shes amazingly wet and her clit is hard  shes so ready for me.  Time to take her to our world of pleasure.