Chapter 1- Meeting my flatmate

*Sehun POV*

It's my first day In Namsan high. I transferred here from Geu Deuk High cuz my grades were falling. I was finding my way to my house-dorm type thing, where I'll be housing with a guy two years older than me if I'm correct.

After, god knows how long, I finally find the flat. I pressed the door bell once...no reply. Twice...silence again. By the third time I was getting irritated. But, I kept my cool. Finally I heard someone shout.

"Chagaman! Chagamanyeol!" I heard from inside the flat.

Soon, I was face to face with this guy that looked way too young to be in this high school. And this guy was half-naked with only Pajama pants on.

"Annyeong! You must be my new flat-mate. I'm Luhan, but you can call me Lulu or lu-ge." he held his hand out to shake mine. He was clearly in a cheery mood.

"I'm Oh Sehun. Nice to meet you." I replied as I shook his surprisingly soft hand.

After the handshake, he didn't let go of my hand. Instead, he held it tighter and pulled me inside, along with my luggage and bags. He took me to my room , still holding my hand. He finally let go of my hand for me to put my luggage and bags down in the room . I didn't get to have a good look at the whole flat because he pulled me in immediately after we introduced ourselves. So,I thought I'd ask him to show me around. As if he read my mind, he asked me if I wanted a house tour. I nodded my head, he gestured for me to follow and i just followed behind him.

As for my room, it was blue and very spacious, with a king-sized bed placed in the middle of the room and two bedside tables on each side of the bed. There was also a white study-desk that was quite big. The windows were extremely huge and to cover it is a pair of sheer golden curtains that just touches the ground. The light blue cupboard was directly infront of the bed. And untop of the bed's headboard were white and golden music notes stuck on the wall. The room was better than I thought it would be, although it is a little girly but it was somehow my style(wierd...).

He took me into the kitchen. It was relatively near to my room so let's just say, I was happy. The tour ended with his room when he told me to not hesitate to ask him anything or even if I just need a listening ear.

"Thanks luhan hyung" I smiled.

"No problem sehunnie" he smiled and bobbed his head to the side. Then he skipped into his room leaving the door open.

I walked back to my room slouching. I was very tired. So as soon as I sat down , the softness of the large bed hit me. I laid down and felt the bed engulf me as my eyelids got heavier and heavier till , I blacked out.

I slept for the whole afternoon, and now I felt someone shaking me and calling out my name.

*Luhan's POV*

It's about time for dinner and sehun's still sleeping, so I thought I would cook for him and myself. The only problem Is that I don't know what to cook since I don't know what he likes. That's how I settled with ramen and eggs.

I went into his room and found him sprawled across the whole bed.

"Sehun-ah... sehun-ah... .SEHUN-AH!!!!!!" I called as I shook him by his shoulder.

His eyes shot open at my sudden outburst.

I returned to my normal, sweet tone "sehun-ah~~ I cooked ramen. Come eat" I gestured for him to follow.

Slowly but finally he came to sit down at the dining table in the kitchen. I placed his bowl infront of him and sat across from him.

"Gamsahabnida hyung... I'll eat well." He said.

"Don't need to be so formal. We're flatmates." I smiled.

"Okay hyung." he replied.