||Chapter 10||

It was already evening, Agatha and Shane is already asleep at their own rooms.

Except Hyunie and me still awoke,I enter quietly Hyunie's room and saw him looking at a picture, when I came in he was full of shockness so he hid that picture to me.

I sat down beside him,then let out a big breathe.

Are you okay?,I asked

Yeah!,I'm alright,He spat looking at him that he's not fine.

Just tell me the truth please!,I insisted.

What for?,you don't even have a cure for this!,He shouted with a sarcastic voice.

You know you can tell me anything!,I even insisted

You don't tell me what to do or what so ever!!,He pouted

I don't have the right but—,I sigh but before I could talk he kissed my lips.

My eyes had widen,and I couldn't help to get mad so I remove my lips unto those kisses.

What's up with you?,can we just talk when you're mind is already enlighten up!,I murmured

I left him with those words.

You just don't know how I feel about you,those were the last words he said before I leave.

That night was a nightmare for me, the first fight I had with Hyunie Smith's.

I run unto my room and cried out,my heart brokes that night isn't the good time to confess our feelings.

After our fight,it was 5A.M when I woke up, I go to Hyunie's room to sorry about what happened last night but he wasn't there.

I saw a broken glass of beer, and a picture he was looking last night, it was his father and him.

There's only one place to go to find him,I said to myself.

I started the engine of the car and drove to the downtown to meet Hyunie Smith's the love of my life.

When I got to the downtown,I saw him sitting at the side of those old tires.

I run unto him and grabbed his arms but danger was felt in mine,I touched his pulse but felt nothing,my tears fell like rain that day,I rushed to bring him to the nearest hospital.

Please doc. Revive my boyfriend!,I panickly said

Please!do everything what you can do!,I pleaded the doctor

Yes ma'am we will do everything to revive your boyfriend,the doctor making me feel calmly

I sat down and lowering my head while tears still falling.

This is all my fault!,I said to my self

I grabbed my phone and called Aley.

Phone rang...

Hello,

Aley can you take care of the  sister's,please

Wait,wait,what's happening?

No time for that just do what I've said

Phone hangs up...

The doctor came out and talked to me.

Uhm ma'am no need to panic anymore you're boyfriend isn't in danger right now,well he was hit by a knife on his waist so he loose many blood that's why we refill him a new blood,The doctor said

Thank you doc. For saving his life!,I thanked him

||Cristina_040706||