Chapter~ 8 (END)

You awoke with a start, looking around at the pitch black surrounding you. Your breathing quickened as you turned your head at all angles. Tugging at the chains that bound your wrists above you... Wait, chains?!
"L-link! Someone! Help!!!" you yelled at the top of your lungs, pulling harder.
Footsteps sounded towards you, and you made out a figure, illuminated by a candle lighting up next to your head. He smiled at you, but you didn't feel butterflies. You felt disgust.
"Link," you breathed, glaring at him from where you limply hung. The feelings of love and happiness turned to betrayal and hate as you gazed at him. "You lied to me."
"You're so gullible," he walked forward, gently stroking your cheek. You shivered in response, "so innocent..." he wiped away a stray tear that you didn't know was there, "so vulnerable."
He captured your lips in a venomous kiss, cupping your face in his hands to hold still. You thrashed, desperate to get away from him, but the chains prevented you from doing so.
His hands moved up, and tugged on your hair, making you gasp. The... hero took this opportunity to slide his tongue through, exploring every inch of your mouth. When he pulled away, you were gasping for air, feeling as though you wanted to die. The fact that you actually dreamed of kissing him. It made bile rise from your throat.
Link smirked at you, and looking into those lust-filled eyes of his, you realised something.
He was right, you really did need protection.
Protection from him.

~~And this is the end of the story. I hope you enjoyed it. As I said in the previous chapter, write in the comments if you want the next one. That's all I wanted to say. Bye~ ~~
~Author