where am i....

Ah! my head it's hurts.

"where that culprit went and I have to go to police station first it's really dark right now" said yunlan inwardly.

then he reach to Hong Don police station.

where he first time met shen Wei.

Shen Wei was checking his document while siting on his chair.

" Excuse Me! who are you and who give you permission to touch stuff of police "said yunlan.

" Huh! sorry who are you and why are you here? " ask back shen Wei.

" well ! I'm detective and why you  people came here casually " ask yunlan.

shen Wei was frustrated "who's this guy and giving him orders" he said inwardly.

" Better go out from here or I will kick your ass "said she Wei.

" you dare " said yunlan and forcefully kick shen Wei out from his office and lock the door and checking his department.

"when these phones have changed and these desk and waao! now they give us advanced torch for use that's good "said Yunlan.

And then he found a transfer letter of his name and same date of birth but the year was change he's now in 2019 but he just put it in his pocket when searching the office.

" open the door you shit !!!! "shout shen Wei and then he get the another key and unlock the door.

" How dare you !!!!!"  said Wei and try to fight with yunlan.

yunlan suddenly make quick move and fold Wei arm back to his body and push him on the cell door and cuff his hand on cell door. 

" hey! you bastard uncuffed me " shout shen Wei.

But yunlan left him there searching for his house.

He's walking towards his house and recognising the roads of his time and now all is changed and then he went to the road which lead to his house but when he saw there was nothing not his house, nor beloved sister Li Qing there was nothing.

" where did it all go ? and where are you Li Qing ?" said yunlan while sitting on footpath.

then he came back to office and sleep their while shen wei also sleeping his hand still cuffed .

next morning Ling jing and chu suzi came and they saw shen Wei sleeping on a chait hand cuffed .

"who did that with this rude brat " said chu.

" I will take picture of him while sleeping and will post it in our friend circle " said Lin Jing.

suddenly chief of crime department da Qing came and he's a bit old than anyone coz he was a friend of yunlan in his time .

" what's going on here ? and who cuffed him " said chief da Qing shout .

" we don't know chief "said Jing and chu at the same time.

then shen Wei and yunlan woke up and saw all of them standing looking at them.

Da Qing saw yunlan and was shocked and said in his shocked voice "you".

But yunlan just get up and left from their without recognising da Qing.

He was searching a way to go home to his beloved sis.