sweet sorrow

I keep my phone away and look at her sleeping figure beside me

I keep my phone away and look at her sleeping figure beside me. She was deep in her sleep. She looks so peaceful, so beautiful, so pure.

She's everything that I want.

Her name is the only name in my wishes on the wishing star.

'Why can't you be mine completely?' I whisper as I caress her face softly.

I don't remember when I fall asleep because sleeping while hugging her is the best way to have a good sleep. But now when I woke up, my heart break at the empty sheets beside me.

It's not a new thing, I mean, it's not that I don't expect it. Of course she wouldn't stay the night until sunrise. Who are you for her to stay the night, Kim Seokjin?

Scoffing to myself, I sat down on the bed and pull a call for her. I know I shouldn't, but I miss her.

"H-Hey, I-"

"I'll call you later." she cutted me off and hung up the phone.

Well, now let's back to the reality where she's never mine.

How I wish the night last longer.

My phone's ring distract me and my smile faded instantly when I saw the caller ID, it's not her.

I don't know what's wrong with me that day. I long for her so much that it drives me crazy. We weren't a thing but she's my thing.

And my legs brought me here.

It's crazy but,

"Who- Seokjin! Wtfck what are you doing here?! Are you crazy?!" She shouted and whisper almost instantly once she saw me who's welcoming her behind the door.

She closed the door almost instantly and push me lightly on my chest.

"Yes, I'm crazy for you. Why don't you answer any of my text? Why you keep ignoring me?! I miss you, you know that!!"

"And you're coming here, to my house where my boyfriend and our family are inside??! You crazy?!"

"Wait, your whole family? Wh-why they're... No, don't tell me.." I stare at her in horror.

"Yes, Seokjin. We're getting married and I-"

"No! NO! You can't get married to him! Not to him not somebody else but me!" I hold both of her shoulder tightly, unconsciously hurting her.

"L-Let go, Seokjin. It's hurting me." And I slowly let her go but instead, I hold her hands.

"P-Please, don't leave me. I love you, you know that!"

"Why are you so selfish, Seokjin? You know we can't be with each other. We're nothing but friends with benefit!" I was aware of that fact well but why does it still hurting when I hear it from her lips.

"Let's change that. Be my girlfriend, hell, get married with me. We still can fix it, please-"

"KIM SEOKJIN WAKE THE HELL UP!" She shouted at me, makes both of us staring at each other with teary eyes. "It's too late. Don't be so selfish." She inhales deeply before free her hands from me.

"I've waiting for you long enough but instead you got married with someone else, Seokjin! Please don't forget your wife at home! We've done too much mistake by being friends with benefits! I agreed with that first because I WAS in love with you but as time goes by I know. I realize it was a mistake. What you have for me wasn't love Seokjin. So please, please don't be selfish and let me go now."

She was crying.
And I hate to see her crying.

"Baby, who's that?" I heard a voice coming closer.

"Good bye, Seokjin. Thanks for everything and I'm sorry." She wiped her tears away and get in the house. I still can see her fake cheering voice answering her probably boyfriend-soon to be fiancée, "No one, honey. Let's get back inside."

Broke.
Do you hear my heart shattered into pieces?
Yeah, probably it was my bad.
The only thing we could share each other,
is this sweet sorrow relationship.