Jump with me...

Hanna's POV

I didn't want Spencer to read it, because we had worked so hard to get her to this point and now she is going to crash back down again. She just stood they holding the price of paper, staring at the words as if they are going to come off the page.

"Spencer? Spencer!" Emily was saying, she was practically shouting.

Spencer's POV

My heart was sinking further and further. When I was hitting her, she must have been so scared, she must have been thinking about that person, who was it? Because I will kill them.
Do you ever have it where you can see people's mouths moving but you can't hear them? And you want to answer but you just can't, it's like someone is stopping you. But now they were strangling me, and I was fighting them off but I couldn't win.

Hanna's POV

Spencer wasn't responding to us, she just stood there, but suddenly she was falling down to the ground. Emily reacted almost emediatly, but I couldn't, there was something stopping me. Maybe it was the tiredness I felt of all this, all the pain, the lies, of A. With out these girls I wouldn't have made it this far, I would have let A win. But now it's to late, we have gone to far in, we have dug a while so deep we can't climb out, even our cries for help are lost.

We waited for what seem like hours for Spencer to get released from hospital she had a panic attack, it was quite a very serious one.
When we got back to mine a police officer was waiting in my house, "Hello police officer, is there news?" I said politely, I saw Spencer tense behind me. "We do have some news, if you would like to come this way" He lead us through to my kitchen where several other officers were waiting. "Spence why don't you wait outside?" I said, she just nodded and went back to playing with the straps on her bag. I shut the door on the way, so Spencer couldn't hear. "We have found a body, it miles down the river by the time we found it, and it had suffered serious trauma to the head, shoulder, and back" I hate the way he referred to Aria as it, she had a name. I looked over at Emily, who was still sinking all the information in. "Any more news?" I asked, wanting them to leave.

About half an hour later they had all left, and Spencer stumbled into the room.

Spencer's POV

I knew it was something bad, they were both crying and hugging each other. "What happened?" I said, dreading the answer. "They found her body" that was I heard because after that I was running.
I arrived at the bridge within minutes, and I sat in the edge. I felt close to Aria here, "please Aria, just come back, tell me that this isn't real" I said putting my head in my heads. "I can't say that Spencer, I am sorry" Aria said, I turned around and she was standing there. Her eyes sparkled in the moonlight, and her perfect brown hair was sitting on her shoulders. "Are you with Jackie?" I asked her, I wanted to know how she was doing. "She's fine Spencer" I wanted to hug her, I wanted to feel her lips on mine.
I saw her walk towards me, she held out her hands, "we can jump together you know?" She said, "I can't...I can't leave the others" I whispered, Aria just nodded, and kissed me one final time before turning around.

"Spencer" I heard Hanna scream, as she came flying out the bushes with Emily on her tail. They stopped dead in there tracks when they saw me though, and it made me feel like maybe I should jump. I could join Aria...