FLASHBACK

*flashback*
-JIMIN'S POV-

JIMIN:"yaya!where is eomma and appa?"
YAYA:"jimin,they went on a vacation .but don't be sad .They left this for you."

Then yaya showed me a girl's doll

JIMIN:"Why is there a girl in here yaya??I don't want her here!!I want mommy and daddy!!!"

Then yaya removed the doll out of my sight.

*Flashback end*

Just remembering my past already makes me vomit and sick.What a fool I am when i was a kid.

Me:"yaya where are my paperworks??"

Yaya:"oh i put it in the attic i thought you wouldn't use it."

Me:"But yaya those are important!!!"

I have no choice but to go up in the attic and it didn't take that long for me to be able to find my paperworks.I was about to leave when i noticed a pink light in the corner of the room.and i saw a covered cabinet there.I was shocked to see what it is.A real life doll.

A girl locked in a glass cabinet and in the middle of her body is a button where the pink light comes from.

In my curiosity i called my yaya.

Me:"YAYA!!what's this girl doing here??"

Yaya:"ohh?you forgot??she is the last gift your parents left before they leave you"

Me:"Really?how come I don't remember?"

Yaya:"Because you never wanted to remember."

Me:"HOBI!!"

Hobi:"Yes sir park?"

Me:"can i ask you?do you know any robotician ??"

Hobi:"Yes sir park !!I know a friend!!"

Me:"i just found a robot in my attic"

Hobi:"Jinjja?can i see?"

Then i showed him the robot i found and he was super shocked and in the same time mesmerized.

Me:"see?"

Hobi:"are you sure sir park??is she really a robot??she doesn't look like one??"

Me:"She is a robot."

Hobi:"what a cute robot!!!!Does she get old too?can she eat human food??can she talk??"

Me:"Too many questions.I just know one answer for that.I DON'T KNOW."

Hobi:"I'll go find my robotician friend."

Me:"Just be quick!"

Then hobi ran .such an energetic child.