-- v (the finale?) --

<<<>>>

"I can explain~"

"Yes, BoBoiBoy," I growl, my arms crossed over my chest. "You sure have a lot of explaining to do!"

The noon sunlight shines behind the two now-identical boys, shimmering on them like some spiritual sunsets. At this point of view, I know how one of them is speaking. I just can't tell who. Light or no light, I won't be able to tell if the real BoBoiBoy is speaking anyway.

When one of them begins to speak in a much different tone, (a more thunderous tone) my hands tighten, coursing through the power of my gravity. "Please don't hurt me..." the one BoBoiBoy says. Both of them take off their caps in unison. And the contrast is distinct. One with that stark white streak, the other without.

I glare at the one at the left. The madman. "IT'S YOU!" I yelp, harnessing the pull over at him. It brings him down the very instant I let my fingernails grip unto my palm.

I watch his knees bend to the ground over a loud thud. It's still strange to see it. One BoBoiBoy fine as he stands beside his menacing clone, being dragged to the ground by my power. Tok Aba and BoBoiBoy watch him sink into the maple wood flooring with nothing else but the force and my mercy. I only dither over BoBoiBoy's sudden voice. "No, Yaya! Stop! He's a friend now...!"

"I'm sorry, BoBoiBoy...But I can only manage to do this!" I shout over the reverse's painful grunting, his arms planted on the ground perpendicular to the rest of his body. I watch him struggle to maintain balance, but I shift my energy stronger.

Footsteps tread behind my ears, ones belonging to BoBoiBoy's 'parents', emerging from what I assume is the kitchen. "What is going on here?" Uncle goes.

I don't look over my shoulder to know Auntie is starting to shake. "Wait, are you~?"

I speak over my power. "Auntie, it's okay. I can handle this...He's completely harmless like this..."

BoBoiBoy screams, "He is harmless! No one gets hurt if you just let me explain...please!"

His words bounce into my eardrums, a plea asking me (us) to listen to his unbelievable explanation to this unbelievable situation. The entire game of listening to a friend or pursuing a tormenting torture unto a demon is troubling at best. My hairs stand on edge, acknowledging the fact letting go would possibly mean sending an evil free even for just one second into this world. Whatever explanation BoBoiBoy has on hand, he could still betray, he can attack, he can run off our grasp. Yet his face continues to tease me, showing me what BoBoiBoy could possibly look like under my mercy.

My mind begs me, Listen to BoBoiBoy. He's your friend.

He won't hurt you.

Tok Aba, Uncle, Auntie, and BoBoiBoy watch me loosen my grip on the ground to let him go. I can only imagine their astounded faces on my decision. Still, I've pacified the enemy just enough for him to not go anywhere. I watch as BoBoiBoy aids him to get up and for a second there, I don't regret listening to him.

BoBoiBoy pants, introducing us. "Guys...it's okay...this is Ree..."

Oh, great. He's given the bastard a name. Perfect.

His father doesn't take long to scowl. I understand how a mere introduction could be a waste of time for a situation of war. "You said you'd explain why he's here?"

"Yes," BoBoiBoy replies.

"I'd want to hear it," Auntie urges him on.

And so we do.