Power Explanations

•Non-Evil Powers

*Bending Powers

-Electric Bending:
The holder of this power will be able to bend electricity. Example: since this story doesn't have phones, they'll only be able to create lightning and bend lighting on a stormy night.

-Element Bending:
The holder can bend all elements to their will. This one should be easy to remember.

-Weather Bending:
The holder can bend weather to their will.

*Magic Powers

-Healing Magic:
It's self explanatory. You can heal people with this magic.

-Musical Magic:
The holder can cause music to happen. Based on skills, the holder can make the person feel the way the song is feeling. (Ex- "Someone To You" May have a romantic feeling on the person.)

-Revival Magic:
The holder can only revive small things. Like animals. Nothing more than animals basically.

-Solar Magic:
The holder can do anything that relates to the sun.  They shoot rays out of their hands based on skill level.

-Sound Magic:
The holder can cause sounds of any kind (except voices) to trick and/or confuse someone. They can even make themselves sound like something else.

-Transformation Magic:
The holder can transform into anyone and anything.

•Evil Powers

*Conjuring Powers

-Elemental Conjuring:
The holder can conjure the elements. This will take away energy from the holder.

-Soul Conjuring
The holder can conjure souls. Elf souls to be exact. That's all. Only for a certain amount of time though. Takes more energy than Elemental Conjuring

-Spirit Conjuring
Like Soul Conjuring, the holder can conjure spirits/souls. They can conjure elf, animal, and plant spirits. Takes up more energy than Elemental and Soul Conjuring combined.

*Sorcery Powers

-Blood Sorcery:
The holder can control the blood of a living thing with spells. They can make the blood flow faster, slower, and/or to a certain place. This takes practice and small amount of energy.

-Confusion Sorcery:
The holder can make someone feel confused with spells. With skill level, the holder will make the target lose their memory too, to make them more confused.

-Demonic Sorcery:
The holder can summon demonic entities with spells. Where if holders with Conjuring Powers will have to use lots of energy for summoning demons, Demonic Sorcery takes up a lot less energy.

-Hallucination Sorcery:
The holder can cause a spell that will cause a hallucination of a anything. This takes up a little more energy than Blood Sorcery.

-Mind Sorcery:
The holder can read a person's mind with a spell. They can also take away memory and chemical up information.

-Shadow Sorcery:
The holder can summon shadows with spells. Takes up little to no energy, depending on spell.

•Neutral Powers

*Rituals

-Clone Ritual:
The holder can use this ritual to clone themselves or another person. They would need a personal item and a lock of the person's hair. The number of clones the holder wants is the amount of candles there should be.

-Healing Ritual:
This holder can use this ritual to heal a person or animal. The ritual would need a either celestial lotus or a wood lily. The ritual would also need a small amount of fur/hair of the person/animal who needs healing.

-Sleep Ritual:
The holder can cause someone to go to sleep for a certain amount of time. For hours or minutes time, they would need candles that are as tall a short grass and a bromeliad flower. Depending on the time, that's the amount of candles. They would have to say in the ritual minutes or hours and name of person. (Ex- 1 minute=1 candle)

For days/months/years, the holder would need candles as tall as tall grass and two bromeliad flowers, each the same color. Depending on time, that's the amount of time. (Ex- 1 day/month/year=1 candle)

•Other Facts:

-Magic Powers and Bending Powers don't take any energy.
-Elemental Conjuring takes a tenth of the holder.
-Sorcery takes up energy depending on spells.
-Rituals takes up a little more energy than sorcery and conjuring combined. Except for Healing Rituals. Those rituals will cause a person to go to sleep for an hour or two after ritual is performed.