My Team Became Zombies Today

I awaken the next morning to see that it was 7:30 AM. As suspected, all four of my teammates were looking more ill than people with the Black Plague... that means REAL sick.

Me: Uh... good morning, guys?

Yang: Ugh... damn... why does this feel so bad?!

Ruby: I feel like my bones are breaking and mending at the same time.

Weiss: We have to go through 12 hours of this torture?! How are we supposed to stay sane?!

Blake: I have never felt so horrible in my life!!

Sniper: Well... by the sounds of it, your team is beginning the transformation. They'll have fevers, pain, absolute suffering and a whole list of symptoms. Wait... today's a school day too. SHIIIIIITTT!!

Me: Okay... well, this is fun. What do you think? Try to survive the school day?

Ruby: Maybe... we'll just be looking like we're knocking on Death's door.

Me: Right... come on. Get up.

I drag them all to their feet and help them into their school clothing. They were too sick to care about who was dressing them up. I get my sigil onto my jacket and put it on over my school clothing.

Me: Come on. We'll decorate our room later when you guys are not dying.

The others had no motivation to move so I had to improvise. I grab them and hold them up with my vectors as I traverse the school. We make it to Grimm Studies by 8:30.

Port: Hello, Team RWBY! Wait... why are you guys...

Me: They're sick, Professor. I had to drag them out of bed.

Port: Ahhh! Well... I can't believe they're actually committed to learning right now. Especially since they look like zombies. Well... go ahead and take your seats. If you guys start sleeping, I won't mind considering how you guys are sick. Besides, my stories can get... pretty long.

Me: Sounds good.

I bring them to their seats and help them sit down. They almost immediately started to sleep. I tap Yang and she just barely moves. They're out cold.

Me: Well... that's cool.

I nudge Ruby and she's somehow still awake. She just lays on my shoulder while I see some small pieces of bone on her head. It's starting to take hold.

Me: Hold on, Ruby. Do you feel this?

I lightly touch one of her horns and she winces in pain.

Ruby: Ow... oh... god...

She starts to cry a little.

Me: Hey... this pain will be over in the morning. I know that it hurts. Trust me when I say that I will help you until your pain ends, o girlfriend mine.

She smiles a little with tears still coming down her face.

Me: Hey... I'll prove our honor together later. I'll slay some Grimm in your honor. How's that sound?

Ruby: I'd like that... a lot. Make sure you use that umbrella though. You need to test that thingie anyway.

Class starts and, like Port said, he starts an extra long story that my team just sleeps through, besides Ruby, who somehow managed to draw stuff on a piece of paper that she found. She was still cute even if she wasn't up to 100%. She drew a heart with an R and my initial in it. She then drew that symbol that was on that case. I still need to do my research on it. Who was that company? Anyway, Port stops talking about his personal life and asks a question.