5. " One Step For Passion"

*Day of Audition and one step towards passion*

Ava was ready for audition and she have thought of giving her best of the best.

*At the reashal room/audition hall of *Big Shot*.

Mark- "contestant no 1, come in".
A girl from the Art Block came.
"Hello! I'm Jerry Brown from Arts class and I'll try to give my best".

As she started to sing. Her voice was beautiful but it was not a type of voice they were searching for.

Caelan- " No2 and 3 come".

They came one by one and sang and sang. The time was passing but they were not able to find a voice they want. They all were in tension because already 20 contestent had gave the audition but still they haven't find the singer for them.

Palvin- " Next" ( shouting)

Ava enters and stand in front of them. Mark was happy seeing her but he didn't show his happiness.

Palvin- " Start" ( in rude voice)

Ava was very nervous that her voice was not coming out of her mouth and she was standing still like a frozen human. Palvin was short tempered boy so, he started to shout at Ava.
Palvin- " If u don't want to sing then just get out, the door is opened and we dont have time to sit and see your face".
Mark- " Hey! Palvin just stop. Stop shouting at her. You can't see how nervous she is".
Others-" Yes. Stop Palvin. Calm down and relax".
Phillip-" You are a new student, if I haven't mistaken. Right?".
Mika-" Yes she is". (Excitedly)

Ava was encouraging herself and at the time she heard the voice " You can do it. Don't think we all are here, just sing form your heart".
It was Mark who spoke this encouraging words.

Ava wanted her passion to be alive so, she started to sing with her melodious voice with closed eyes. As she was singing in the middle she just stopped and run out of hall without uttering a single word.

Becca and Jackson were waiting for Ava outside the hall. They were talking about Ava's passion and they saw that Ava was crying and she was running from the hall. Jackson went to her, hold her and asked her-" What happen?, Did they said something?, Did they make fun of you?, Say something, I'm worried".
Ava-" No, I just want to give up everything. I don't have guts to stand in front of others and show my passion. I'm useless girl. I just don't know what to do".( crying).
Becca-" No, it's not like that. It is just like that you need to practice a lot. You are good with your passion and we believe that you will become a great singer. Just belive in youself".

They two try their best to make her motivated and they took her to eat her best food in her best restaurant to make her feel better.

*At audition hall*

Mark wanted Ava to be their vocalist so he told his friends-" let's take Ava. Her voice is very beautiful and match with our vocal. So, let's make her our vocalist. Ok guys". Caelan and Phillip was already impressed with her voice and agreed with him and Mika, he has crush on her from her first day of school so he was ready to take her. But Palvin disagreed with them because he didn't wanted to spoil their image. He told them that " she is so sensitive and always nervous in front of others. She always run away from people. I thik she us not interested in singing also. So, it will be wrong decision to take her".

But after lots of effort from all of them. He finally agree with them.
And told them to train her and make her perfect to be their vocalist.

But after