{1.4}

real life

chapter 14: tea spilled

'wait a minute, did you just say finn has a cursh? as in finn wolfhard?'

-
•SADIE SINK•

"there's not much to tell." sadie shrugged as her two friends begged her to tell them what happened last night.

"stop lying sink!" noah said, immediately reminding her of finn because thats what he calls her.

"i'm not lying." sadie lied.

"c'mon sadie! we've said this a hundred times! we're sorry for not telling you about hiding our relationship." millie apologized, again.

"okay! okay! so basically, caleb came over and played this really cute song and apologized! that's it." sadie said, making noah and millie shriek in excitement. "i also got a love letter." sadie mumbled the last part.

"you what?" noah asked.

"i got a love letter." sadie quietly said.

"you got a love letter!" millie screamed.

"yeah. i got one of those." sadie said making noah and millie shocked.

"who sent it!" noah and millie both said.

"i dont know." sadie shrugged.

"woah, the tea is being spilt today!" noah exclaims.

"yeah." sadie sighed.

"soooo, since we're spilling tea, does anyone have some tea to share?" millie asks.

"yeah, i do. but you can't tell anyone i told you this." noah says.

"okay, we won't tell anyone." sadie promises.

"finn has a crush on someone, and i'm not saying who because finn hasn't told anyone this." noah says.

"oh my god!" millie says.

"wait a minute, did you just say finn has a crush? as in finn wolfhard?" sadie asks.

"yes." noah says.

"oh." sadie says as she gets up, "i need to go." says sadie as she leaves millie's room without saying anything else, leaving noah and millie confused.

betrayed.

sadie felt betrayed. finn broke her promise. he told noah before he told sadie. he promised to tell her first, but he didn't.

maybe, he just didn't have the right opportunity to tell her, sadie thought. but she didn't surely know.

she suddenly started to sprint to finn's house, not even knowing if he was home. she nearly crashed into a mailman on the way to finn's house.

as she approached his front door she suddenly became nervous. what was she going to say? "why didn't you tell me?" or "how could you?" or "you broke our promise!".

without really thinking, she knock on the wolfhard's front door. she began to start to feel nervous. what if finn wasn't home? what if he gets mad at noah? what if he never meant the promise and thats why he never told sadie he likes someone?

the door slowly opened. to her surprise, caleb opened the door. "hey." caleb says.

"hi." sadie smiles.

"is that the pizza man?" yells gaten.

"no, it's sadie!" caleb yells back.

"awh! i got really excited!" gaten complains. caleb and sadie laughed.

"anyways," caleb said as he closed the door so that no one could hear their conversation, "i'm glad you came."

"what? why?" sadie asked, clearly confused.

"didn't you see my text?" caleb asks, "that's why your here right?"

sadie quickly glanced at her phone.

caleb baby💚
hey, can you swing by finn's house?

caleb baby💚
i need you to tell the guys that fortnite is better than minecraft.

now sadie understood, why caleb needed her.

"yeah, i saw your text, but i can't agree with you this time." sadie said.

"what why?" asked caleb.

"because minecraft is more superior." sadie says.

"ugh!" caleb rolls his eyes.

"hey, i'll make it up to you." sadie smiles.

"how?" caleb asks.

"we'll go on a date. on the the weekend." sadie says.

"okay. sounds good." caleb agrees.

"okay, i need to go now." sadie says as she gave caleb a hug.

"okay, bye sadie baby." caleb says as sadie walked away.

sadie walked across the street and to her house in disappointment. she never got the answer she wanted from finn. she didn't even get the chance to ask him. but when will she ever get the chance to speak to him?

-

chapter 14 : yup

hey so i made this chapter and i dont know if it makes sense

sooo basically sadie is all sad because finn broke his promise and tells noah he likes someone before sadie. and sadie's just sad about that.

she also sad because she never got to talk about it with finn because caleb answers the door and not finn. leaving sadie curious.

and thats pretty much a the summary of todays chapter.

-

[qotd]

minecraft or fortnite

[my answer]

minecraft all the way

-

-there should be whales in minecraft