Chapter 11

My eyes begin to slowly open. As i get a look around at where i am i'm overcome with confusion. i sit up in the bed quickly.
Where am i?

i look around, now very awake. Suddenly i see ruel. Ruel in bed next to me. fuck.

then everything comes back.
ohhhhh.

i feel myself smiling like an idiot just looking at him peacefully sleeping and noticing how i was cuddled close into his chest. i slowly bring myself back down so i'm laying next to ruel again. Our faces were so close they were almost touching and i could feel the warmth of his breath hitting my cheeks. I couldn't be happier right now.

his hair looked so soft and fluffy. i brought my hand up and began stroking it. suddenly a big grin appears on ruels face and he melts into my touch.

melissa: "morning sleepy head"
Ruel: "mornin" he mumbles back, muffled into my skin as his head was buried in my neck/ collarbone.

i stroke his hair for about a minute until he wakes up a bit more and says
Ruel: "shouldn't i be the one stroking your hair." he smiles.
Melissa: "guess i beat you too it this time."
he smiles.
"i mean i can stop and you can stroke mine if you want..." i say teasing jokily.
Ruel: "NO. no don't stop. i like it a lot."
I giggle and that seems to make him smile a lot.

I feel large hands snake round my waist and resting on my lower back. My hands slide down from touching his hair to cuping his warm cheeks. He pulls me closer to him by my waist looking deep into my eyes. His eyes begin to flicker from my eyes to my lips.

I long for him so much. However, I don't want to rush into anything. He broke up with his girlfriend yesterday. He's probably using me as a rebound.

He leans into my lips and I so desperately want to kiss him but instead I face away.
Melissa: "I'm sorry"
Ruel: "no no don't be sorry. It's too soon. I understand."
Melissa: "i just want things to go slow. That's all."
I smile sweetly at him.

Suddenly my phone buzzes. I lean over and grab it.
Melissa: "oh shhittt"
I sit up in bed reading my phone.
Ruel: "what's up."
He sits up next to me.
Melissa: "I totally forgot I have work today. Joe has texted me like 10 times that I'm late."

I pause for a minute so I can just look at him.
"I'm gonna have to go now"
Sadness fills his expression.

I get out of bed and start getting changed into my leggings from yesterday. Ruel gets up too.

Ruel: "can I see you soon. Please."
Melissa: "I don't know, can you?"
We both laugh
Ruel: "shut up"
I walk over to him and say
Melissa: "I would love to see you."
I reach my arms as high as possible to hug him, wrapping my hands round his neck.
He has to bend down so I can reach. He buries his head in my neck.
Suddenly he holds my waist tightly and stands up normally so we're still hugging but I'm lifted off the ground.
I laugh loads and so does he a bit.
Ruel: "your the cutest girl ever Melissa."
I can feel my cheeks burning up. I never want to leave his grip. But I have to.

I kiss the tip of his nose softly and jump out of his hands.
Melissa: "thank you so much for everything. For letting me stay. For the clothes. What would i do without you."

He gives me a big smile and I begin to walk downstairs.
Ruel follows
Ruel: "I'll text you, okay?"
He begins to open the front door when I hear
?: "ooo ruel who's this."
He looks over shocked.
Ruel: "Sylvie what are you doing home. Mum told me no one would be here for 4 days."

Oh shit. Then I realised. Sylvie. I never got to meet his sisters. Sylvie was one of the names he told me.

Sylvie: "I just wanted to come back."
They continue talking. 
Ruel: "well Sylvie, this is Melissa. Melissa, Sylvie."
Sylvie: "are you too... ?? Dati-"
Ruel: "no no. Friends."
I sort of stood there awkwardly the whole conversation.
Sylvie: "friends? What was she doing in your room then ruel."
Sylvie laughs and ruel says.
Ruel: "okay that's enough. Lissa needs to get home."
He opens the front door for me and I walk out giving him a small wave.

- 2 days later -

I haven't seen ruel since Saturday morning but we have texted and FaceTimed almost every second of each day. I am back to school today since it's Monday which is shit cause I'm gonna see Stella too but I'm seeing ruel later so that will be a lot of fun.

I leave the house and head on my way to school. I blast my current favourite songs right now and it is quite a peaceful walk.

Peaceful. That was until I made it to the school gates not only to be faced with Stella giving me shit but her little gang of friends were all stood beside her. Their eyes were all burning into me as they stared longer and harder in disgust. it's a bad fraught of mine, but i can't help but get angry really easily and stella for sure knew how to piss me off. I had to clench my jaw and my fists to stop myself from getting too angry. I take some deep breaths trying to calm myself down as I am almost past them and into the school but then I hear Stella say.

Stella: "hows the sloppy seconds Melissa?" laughing evily.
I couldn't keep it in. I turn around and march towards her...

(IM SORRY I WAS LATE AT UPLOADING AGAIN SOMEONE HIT ME)